Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump Bans Coronavirus with Executive Order

He's asking for $100 Billion to build a "virus wall" around America.

Walls work.

without them, your house would fall down.

I'd slap a tariff on that virus' pathetic, low-ratings ass ...named for that loser Mexican beer.

You know...someone should just tell him to stop admitting hundreds of potentially infected Americans into southern california. Then you wouldnt need 100 billion to fight the virus. Simple.

What are they not telling us about this Virus? it all seems like a massive over reaction Japan said today they are going to play all their baseball games in front of empty crowds now and may even cancel the summer games. WTF shutting down the entire world all seems rather excessive. When they come out with the rushed through vaccine in a couple of months and demand everybody get in line or else. I refuse! they can go to hell, if it kills me so f'k be it! bunch of chicom trump hating bastards. If the dems were really that concerned they should cancel all of their debates, then hell cancel the election too and just extend Trump for another 4 years while everybody shelters in place for the rest of the year. The whole world has turned into a bunch of cowering pussies.

Last edited:
What are they not telling us about this Virus? it all seems like a massive over reaction Japan said today they are going to play all their baseball games in front of empty crowds now and may even cancel the summer games. WTF shutting down the entire world all seems rather excessive. When they come out with the rushed through vaccine in a couple of months and demand everybody get in line or else. I refuse! they can go to hell, if it kills me so f'k be it! bunch of chicom trump hating bastards. If the dems were really that concerned they should cancel all of their debates, then hell cancel the election too and just extend Trump for another 4 years while everybody shelters in place for the rest of the year. The whole world has turned into a bunch of cowering pussies.

Baby brain thoughts.

totally in character for Trump to "delegate" the federal response to Mike Pence, then flies to South Carolina to hold a rally before the Democratic primary. no leadership whatsoever.
what a dink.

totally in character for Trump to "delegate" the federal response to Mike Pence, then flies to South Carolina to hold a rally before the Democratic primary. no leadership whatsoever.
what a dink.

Delegating is what leaders do, shithead.

Delegating is what leaders do, shithead.

Aren't they supposed to "lead" occasionally at least?

Otherwise, according to your logic; we should just rename "leaders" to "delegaters".

Delegater in Chief, Donald J. Trump AKA, DOTUS (Delegater of the United States)

delegating is one thing ...this is not delegating. it's scapegoating. it's Trump's MO.

Pence can't pray away Coronavirus!

Aren't they supposed to "lead" occasionally at least?

Otherwise, according to your logic; we should just rename "leaders" to "delegaters".

Delegater in Chief, Donald J. Trump AKA, DOTUS (Delegater of the United States)

According to my logic or according to your reading what you want into what I said? Don?t recall saying anything like delegation is all leaders do and it?s clearly a big and disingenuous leap to say I am.

But since you brought it up, what else has he delegated you don?t like? First people complain about autocrat Trump, now he?s delegating too much. It?s amazing how hard people work to make everything he does the absolute worst wrong thing to do - even if it makes them clear and obvious hypocrites contradicting themselves.

I go back and forth between thinking authorities are generally suppressing the seriousness of this disease/virus to avoid actually having to do their jobs and make decisions, and the idea that the reaction is overblown, but will be used by authorities for nefarious means.

A little bit of profiteering will go down for sure; Wilbur Ross was pushing for exports of facial masks to China, while at the same time others in the administration were trying to block exports of them. clown show.

and Trump complaining about Democrats wanting open borders as to blame for coronavirus... but this is under his control. what is he doing? That isn't leadership...

I go back and forth between thinking authorities are generally suppressing the seriousness of this disease/virus to avoid actually having to do their jobs and make decisions, and the idea that the reaction is overblown, but will be used by authorities for nefarious means.

A little bit of profiteering will go down for sure; Wilbur Ross was pushing for exports of facial masks to China, while at the same time others in the administration were trying to block exports of them. clown show.

another great example - Trump officials disagreeing on policy is a clown show, but it's also a massive problem when there is consensus on policy - then it's Trump the tyrant is surrounding himself with people who agree with him!!! Just like every president ever except for Lincoln.

and Trump complaining about Democrats wanting open borders as to blame for coronavirus... but this is under his control. what is he doing? That isn't leadership...

Are you really dumb enough to post this? The virus is under control so no need to secure the border? Honestly, how fucking stupid are you? Virtually every country is taking measures to limit entry from international destinations - that's a big part of how they are going to get the virus under control. But that's not leadership, it's a contradiction - if Trump says the virus is under control, no need to keep taking measures to keep it under control, like limiting international travel until the virus is under control in other countries. Honestly, I find it hard to believe someone as dumb as you has a job, let alone two degrees, even if one is from a retread law school and you're career is mired in terminal associate hell.

You people are trying too hard to hate people who you disagree with, and you're making asses of yourselves in the process.

Last edited:
delegating is one thing ...this is not delegating. it's scapegoating. it's Trump's MO.

Pence can't pray away Coronavirus!

I wonder what you morons are going to say about delegating if Biden wins the White House - he's either going to be a puppet President with the NSA, DOJ folks pulling the strings or he's going to have to have someone else do literally everything - that guy is so useless, he can't tie his own shoes. Oh, and he's also obviously as corrupt as the day is long.

The one thing I take away is that Trump is largely an uninformed buffoon on most subjects and has absolutely no idea what the Coronavirus is or how to deal with a global health crisis. Worse, he has surrounded himself by equally as ignorant and uninformed buffoons who also have no idea what's going on.

So the response is predictably on message and political ...

1. It's all a "Hoax" (a word Trump uses daily)
2. If it isn't a Hoax, it's the "do nothing Dems fault/media out to make trump look bad"
3. We "closed the borders" (not true and irrelevant/after the fact)
4. Polling shows I am handling the situation better than Ebola was handled (irrelevant)
5. Fed cuts Rates so hopefully CV-19 will become distracted by a Mortgage Refinance or expansion of a small business

Trump is a fucking idiot surrounded by idiots. This 'black swan' is catching him with the tide out and his pants around his ankles ....this time with no Stormy Daniels on her knees or willing to take hush money.

Sad.

Last edited:
I wonder what you morons are going to say about delegating if Biden wins the White House - he's either going to be a puppet President with the NSA, DOJ folks pulling the strings or he's going to have to have someone else do literally everything - that guy is so useless, he can't tie his own shoes. Oh, and he's also obviously as corrupt as the day is long.

Fortunately for you, Biden is going to get smoked by Trump if he wins the nomination so you'll never have to worry. This will be 2016 all over again.

Back