Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump indicted on 7 charges in classified docs probe

I read one of the things that makes this case difficult is that Trump's defense lawyers need security clearances to handle the material. That dramatically limits the pool of potential lawyers and they aren't going to want to do anything to risk their clearance.

?As president, I could have declassified, but now I can?t,? Trump said of ?secret? military information he had retained, according to CNN, which obtained a transcript of the tape.

?Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,? Trump also says on the tape, according to the transcript. ?This was done by the military and given to me.?

?All sorts of stuff ? pages long, look,? he adds later. ?Wait a minute, let?s see here. I just found, isn?t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.?

Of course, if Trump had been correct that they were declassified, he wouldn't need lawyers with clearances. If he really believes it is now declassified, he could roll those dice.

Trump was caught with 325 Classified documents!

That's what the've found. The media is going to repeat the 103 number over and over.

But they found 184 in January of 2022, 38 in June of 2022, and another 103 in August of 2022.

And I think we're about to find out there there are hundreds of missing classified documents that they know he took but can't find.

325 is the number, don't say 103, because it's 325!

And by golly, sure would be a shame if he was on tape saying explicitely that he possessed "classified documents that couldn't be declassified because he's no longer President." That would be a real shame wouldn't it. Oh wait, what say you? That's exactly what he's on tape saying? Well....LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!

Maybe this case will reveal what the Saudis got in return to the $2 Billion they gave to Jared Kushner's fledging 1 man investment firm 6 months after Trump left the White House.

Last edited:
When you can't defend your guy, attack those that caught him.

Hey, Trump sucks, Biden is objectively worse.

Trump's not "my guy" either, but I have no problem voting for him if the Dems roll Biden out on a gurney again

Hey, Trump sucks, Biden is objectively worse.

Trump's not "my guy" either, but I have no problem voting for him if the Dems roll Biden out on a gurney again

Oh yeah, how's that? Trump has now been indicted twice while all we have on Biden are some unsubstantiated conspiracy theories being pushed by his political opponents.

Oh yeah, how's that? Trump has now been indicted twice while all we have on Biden are some unsubstantiated conspiracy theories being pushed by his political opponents.

How many more times will they indict him? it's clear at this point it's all politically motivated.

Have fun paying your student loans again, and thank Biden for that.

How many more times will they indict him? it's clear at this point it's all politically motivated.

Have fun paying your student loans again, and thank Biden for that.

The only thing clear is Trump is a criminal. It's absurd to suggest that the DOJ is targeting Trump.

I guess you forget that Trump only won in 2016 because the FBI director announced an investigation into his opponent shortly before the election.

Yes.

But don't pretend your side is better or you're anymore enlightened than the MAGA idiots if you're willfully ignoring the Hunter Biden / Ukraine situation, which is by itself more egregiously corrupt than anything the Trumps did... and with a lot more people dead.

Let's hope these people have to pay back what they agreed to.

LOL, sure.

I don't see the amount of scrutiny around "small business owners" having their PPP loans forgiven... or all the bailouts, and other government grants or incentives getting to simply walk away from their obligations without scrutiny..

Yes.

But don't pretend your side is better or you're anymore enlightened than the MAGA idiots if you're willfully ignoring the Hunter Biden / Ukraine situation, which is by itself more egregiously corrupt than anything the Trumps did... and with a lot more people dead.

Ahhh and there we go, a pivot to an unsubstantiated conspiracy about Hunter Biden. Funny thing, all republicans are doing is trying to recycle a debunked conspiracy they tried before the 2020 election.

Shokin was corrupt and many European and US diplomats were calling for his removal. At the time he was removed, he had no open investigation into Burisma and with him being replaced, it became more likely that an investigation would be opened.

If you're actually interested in learning facts rather than repeating lies, this is a good summary...... https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine-top-prosecutor-fired-viktor-shokin/30181445.html

edit: as for your student loan comment, no idea what you're talking about. Additionally, you probably shouldn't assume I'm in favor of blanket debt relief.

Last edited:
Another indictment has hit Mar-a-Lago. Trump's former aide, Walt Nauta has just been indicted in the classified documents case.

Why won't Democrats just leave all these Republican criminals alone????

LOL, sure.

I don't see the amount of scrutiny around "small business owners" having their PPP loans forgiven... or all the bailouts, and other government grants or incentives getting to simply walk away from their obligations without scrutiny..

that was horseshit too

Walt Nauta, an America hating Trump aid has also been indicted in this case as Trump's co-conspirator.

Buttery Males!!!! It is the time now all you America Hating Trumpsters, it is the time to launch into the loudest Buttery Males tirades of all time. Scream buttery males like your dream of ending our democracy and installing a despot depends on it.

Back