Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump: The Gift that Keeps on Giving...

I'm not clear what point you're trying to make. Nobody is lauding the opinion of self-promoting, self-interested douche bags. Trump is an entertainer - he wants attention and ratings for his shows and clothing line. Nobody cares what Susan Sarandon says any more than they should care what Trump says, when it comes to politics (or business, really).

Trump is a boob and the more he speaks, the bigger a boob he appears to be.

Just giving an opinion why people "taunt" her. I thought that's what you wanted.

Of course he's self promoting. Most of the ones who speak for either side are. Or else there be no speakers ever. Fine by me but that's the way it goes. Just don't point out Trump like he's the only one who does it.

Just giving an opinion why people "taunt" her. I thought that's what you wanted.

Of course he's self promoting. Most of the ones who speak for either side are. Or else there be no speakers ever. Fine by me but that's the way it goes. Just don't point out Trump like he's the only one who does it.

But he was a candidate ot one time ...he's not in the media or in politics, he's in between. The last time he raised his public image it was just before The Celebrity Apprentice was starting a new season. He's becoming a parody of himself almost at this point.

But he was a candidate ot one time ...he's not in the media or in politics, he's in between. The last time he raised his public image it was just before The Celebrity Apprentice was starting a new season. He's becoming a parody of himself almost at this point.

Honestly, I doubt someone wins or losses an election because of Trump. So it really doesn't matter.

Back