Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump's new spiritual adviser is a Real Loony

Michchamp

Link.

"To say no to President Trump would be saying no to god."

Yikes. Video is entertaining, in a "Jesus Christ, if a massive asteroid obliterated the human race right now, it was probably for the best" kinda way.

the part where she "speaks in tongues" is awesome. People fall for this shit?

Fuck!

I made it to the part where she claimed the bible has been declared a book of hate speech and is banned in California. I tapped out there.

I made it to the part where she claimed the bible has been declared a book of hate speech and is banned in California. I tapped out there.

But it?s true.

Except for illegal aliens in jail or prison, who are there for committing felonies since they got here, and are being sheltered from from ICE deportation by the California corrections system as their sentence periods are coming to an an end for humanitarian purposes, are exempt from having their prison terms extended for reading the Bible, in an effort to protect their Constitutional rights.

Everyone who asserts Trump is competent, and a great president should be forced to stand on stage & speak in tongues with his spiritual advisor to prove their loyalty to him.

Trump resonates with the half of America that wants America first policy over globalism, the democrats used to want that at one time. Now they just want to bow down to the chicoms and others. My advice to the democrats would be to focus on trying to figure out how to win back those voters then maybe trump will be a one term president. He is a rather crude guy who offends people all the time creating his own mountain of enemies. He is beatable, but not without addressing the large portion of America that demands putting Americans first at all times. I'm sorry but the dems and republicans pre-trump all failed to do that for to many years as they all sold us out to slave labor while telling us cheap toys are good for Santa. Trump is the result of the repodem failures to put America First. so,.. FU. keep doing what you're doing and Trump wins again.

Last edited:
Trump resonates with the half of America that wants America first policy over globalism, the democrats used to want that at one time. Now they just want to bow down to the chicoms and others. My advice to the democrats would be to focus on trying to figure out how to win back those voters then maybe trump will be a one term president. He is a rather crude guy who offends people all the time creating his own mountain of enemies. He is beatable, but not without addressing the large portion of America that demands putting Americans first at all times. I'm sorry but the dems and republicans pre-trump all failed to do that for to many years as they all sold us out to slave labor while telling us cheap toys are good for Santa. Trump is the result of the repodem failures to put America First. so,.. FU. keep doing what you're doing and Trump wins again.

Mispost? I feel like this was meant to be in another thread.

She?s not Catholic.

So she?s a heretic who?s full of shit.

tenor.gif

If someone poured Holy Water on Drumpf, he’d be scalded to the tenth degree and scarred for life.

It's really bugging me, but "A-T-H-E-I-S-T" is spelled incorrectly in the meme!

Back