Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tuley-Tillman

What a fucking moron. Just stupid and disgusting altogether. If voyeurism is your thing, then you need help. If making these types of videos is your thing and you're both concerning adults, more power to you. I just don't get it. The list of things that I wouldn't have given to be able to play football for Michigan is pretty short and these guys keep pissing their opportunities away for stupid shit.

What a fucking moron. Just stupid and disgusting altogether. If voyeurism is your thing, then you need help. If making these types of videos is your thing and you're both concerning adults, more power to you. I just don't get it. The list of things that I wouldn't have given to be able to play football for Michigan is pretty short and these guys keep pissing their opportunities away for stupid shit.

To be fair, many (most?) of these guys didn't grow up bleeding maize and blue. Moreover, these guys would be going to ANY college for free on an athletic scholarship. Recruiters blow smoke up their rears for years trying to get them to a specific campus, and you can bet that skews these players' perspective on college and the world. The moment colleges notice them as big recruits, their lives change drastically, and it's easy to see how they could assume that nobody cares about anything but their play on the field.

I'm not condoning what he did, that's crazy stupid. But these kids don't live in the same world as the fans of the teams they play for.

what he did was pretty stupid, and awful, but I have to say I expected a lot worse. Three felonies for that is excessive.

well we expected something bad for him to be dismissed immediately

what he did was pretty stupid, and awful, but I have to say I expected a lot worse. Three felonies for that is excessive.

Is it really excessive if he humiliates a young woman by sharing this with someone? I'm not a psychologist, bit I'd have to imagine the emotional damage done by something like this is pretty severe.

Sounds worse than it probably is. Guy got a blow job and filmed it and then showed people on his phone. (just a guess) Stupid and illegal but doesn't justify 3 felonies and ruining his life. Sounds like it was consensual and she got upset, no one likes to be called a tramp.

However if it is much worse than that, then he needs to do the crime. Unless he was selling the film, I can't see the use of a computer crime sticking.

Sounds worse than it probably is. Guy got a blow job and filmed it and then showed people on his phone. (just a guess) Stupid and illegal but doesn't justify 3 felonies and ruining his life. Sounds like it was consensual and she got upset, no one likes to be called a tramp.

However if it is much worse than that, then he needs to do the crime. Unless he was selling the film, I can't see the use of a computer crime sticking.

Could be anywhere on the scale of awful to horrible. All we know is that whatever he admitted to to Harbaugh was enough to get the boot.

Sounds like he didn't even show it to people, or at least that's not part of the allegations.

From TFA:
The incident occurred in the 300 block of Catherine Street on Sept. 4. Tuley-Tillman is accused of filming a portion of a sexual encounter with a woman without her knowledge and then transmitting it to his personal device without her permission, according to Ann Arbor police.
though I'm not sure how anyone found out about it, unless he had shared it. or maybe he bragged to her about it, and she went to the police? "Durr, I recorded you slobbing my knob."

also, I didn't think football players hung out around Catherine st. that was were all the weird fucking art/poet students lived when I was on campus

Sounds like he didn't even show it to people, or at least that's not part of the allegations.

From TFA:
The incident occurred in the 300 block of Catherine Street on Sept. 4. Tuley-Tillman is accused of filming a portion of a sexual encounter with a woman without her knowledge and then transmitting it to his personal device without her permission, according to Ann Arbor police.
though I'm not sure how anyone found out about it, unless he had shared it. or maybe he bragged to her about it, and she went to the police? "Durr, I recorded you slobbing my knob."

also, I didn't think football players hung out around Catherine st. that was were all the weird fucking art/poet students lived when I was on campus

Well film is art so....

Back