Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tulloch re-signs 5 year deal

cheeno said:
schles192 said:
So what have we done this offseason? Resign our guys less wright? Nice job by management.

Have to take care of your own first and we are cap strapped. We kept some key guys on a 10-6 team. Hopefully we draft some impact guys that can contribute immediately and take that next step. This year was never going to be a FA splash.

Not hatin, I really thought they weren't going to be able bring everyone back and they pretty much did. So far we've lost a couple more than we brought in, compensatory pick for wright?

I'm very surprised and impressed that they not only got Tulloch back, but this soon. Avril or not, I'm pleased with what they've done with so little.

SLICK said:
giddy up...good job , onto the draft.

If need is considered at all this draft then you can pretty much eliminate LB in the first round i would think. Down to CB, OL or DE id think with a slight chance at S if Barron is there.

MLive is having a shit fit about this... lol. The hate for Tulloch is amazing over there.

Really??? I know they're slappies over there, but come on Tulloch was my biggest concern about the offseason. Are they that devoid of being able to spot talent over there????

MalFunkShun said:
MLive is having a shit fit about this... lol. The hate for Tulloch is amazing over there.

I don't understand...

What are you doing reading Mlive?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
MalFunkShun said:

I don't understand...

What are you doing reading Mlive?
Post of the week

Great, he may have been our best defensive player last year...

Wonder what the $$ is. Not that I care, I love Tulloch. I even feel that I had a small part in bringing here thanks to bombing his twitter everyday

I would not mess with zoom. He looks like he would kick my ass and I am a bad ass, even at 48.

I would not mess with zoom. He looks like he would kick my ass and I am a bad ass, even at 48.

Pshaw... Zoom don't scur me none.

He looks like the kind of guy I'd have a tequila with.

If I spit out my back door, I hit Mexico. We got the best tequila down here amigo.

There seems like there are a lot of big dudes on here. If those Avatars have anything to say. And for the record, 6'5" 228 here.

Back