Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tyler Huntley is a Pro Bowl QB

boogerlovejoy

That is NOT a typo.

Mahomes (Super Bowl)
Allen (Injury)
Burrow - (Injury)
Lamar Jackson (Injury)
Tua (Injury)
Herbert (Injury)

All are out

Trevor Lawrence
Carr
Huntley

All In.

This, two me, brings up 2 points.....

1. The pro bowl in itself is a JOKE. Name your teams, then let ANYONE on a roster that played more than 6 games join the skills competitions. Also, bring back the fucking "NFL's fastest man" 100 yard dash. Guys would join. Fast guys want you to know they're fast. You telling me people wouldn't want to see Jameson Williams, Tyreek Hill, Waddle and a few others race?? I would. It would be the highlight of the pro bowl festivities.

2. How fucking bad is Russell Wilson that he didn't get chosen over Huntley? Fuckin embarrassing, Russ.

Last edited:
I don't know how they came up with Huntley.

3 games. 538 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs.

Russ was terrible......but how do you pass Davis Mills. He sucks, but he is MILES better than Huntley. So was Bailey Zappe.

I wonder if anyone on the planet put down a bet for Tyler Huntley to make the Pro Bowl this year?

Last edited:
Jacoby Brissett
Mac Jones
Mills
Pickett

I mean...anybody that played more than 3 games!

I don't know how they came up with Huntley.

3 games. 538 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs.

those are the stats of a guy who playing in the Pro Bowl?

I've gotten the sense it's started to go the way of college bowl games that aren't the playoff, ie players resent the risk of injuring themselves and killing their career for an exhibition game and don't want to play in it... but I didn't realize it had fallen this far so fast.

Bringing back the fastest man competition is a good idea. Maybe other "low risk" events... linemen do a shot put, QBs do a javelin throw.

have a 5 man "heavy" relay between OLs.

Like a track and field meet. Team that wins gets something that matters in the season, like an extra home game or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've gotten the sense it's started to go the way of college bowl games that aren't the playoff, ie players resent the risk of injuring themselves and killing their career for an exhibition game and don't want to play in it... but I didn't realize it had fallen this far so fast.

Bringing back the fastest man competition is a good idea. Maybe other "low risk" events... linemen do a shot put, QBs do a javelin throw.

Like a track and field meet. Team that wins gets something that matters in the season, like an extra home game or something.

no, it's even worse. They are having a flag football game this year.

Yeah, it's an ever changing shit show they they haven't gotten right in a long time. Just have an all pro team 1 and 2 and call it good.

They could have an award show in lieu of a lame flag football game. who wants to watch that? Give awards to NFL Players for things like:

The NFL's Gayest Man

The NFL's Dumbest Man

Biggest Strip Club Tab

Most Likely To Murder Someone

Most Concussions

Most Insane

Who Can Read A Whole Book

Least Woke (probably one of the Bosas)

Biggest "Inspirational Speech" Bullshitter (JJ Watt is still eligible)

Sleaziest Owner

Or just cancel the entire event like they did with the College All-Star Game.

They could have an award show in lieu of a lame flag football game. who wants to watch that? Give awards to NFL Players for things like:

The NFL's Gayest Man - Mahomes

The NFL's Dumbest Man - Beckham Jr.

Biggest Strip Club Tab - Pac Man retired.......I'll go Devante Adams. He plays in Vegas

Most Likely To Murder Someone - Fat Patricia....keeps getting demoted....gotta be depressing

Most Concussions - Tua

Most Insane - Belicheck. Gave Fatty an OC job. Didn't leave when Brady did. Still thinks he can win with Mac Jones.

Who Can Read A Whole Book - Anyone NOT from the SEC

Least Woke (probably one of the Bosas) - Gotta be Joey

Biggest "Inspirational Speech" Bullshitter (JJ Watt is still eligible) - Jamaal Williams

Sleaziest Owner - Jones

There ya go.

Back