Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tyreek Hill barred from team activities

inkfreq

I just hears that he supposedly broke his three year old son's arm? And then apparently in the tape admits to it and tells the mother she should be afraid of him too?

I'm not the court here, but if that is verified to be true, that career might be over. And it should be.

Hill is a POS. If this is confirmed (and there's little reason to think it's fake right now), I hope he's finally out of the league. Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern.

Hill is a POS. If this is confirmed (and there's little reason to think it's fake right now), I hope he's finally out of the league. Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern.

I don't need the second one. If he broke the arm of a three year old child, he needs to be behind bars, end of story.

This isn't a 1st offense for this dude either. He needs help. This was back in 2015...

Former Oklahoma State Cowboys running back Tyreek Hill pleaded guilty on Friday to punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend and received three years of probation, reports Kyle Fredrickson of NewsOK.com.

As part of his plea agreement for the domestic abuse charge, Hill will attend a 52-week batterer intervention course and will be under supervision for two years.​ He will not be a convicted felon and the charge will be wiped from his records if he completes his probation agreement.

He will remain eligible to play college athletics despite his guilty plea. He is no longer enrolled at Oklahoma State.

In December, Hill was booked on probable cause for domestic abuse by strangulation, a felony, for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. Police responded to an emergency room call at a Stillwater hospital to investigate a reported domestic assault and battery.

Hill's girlfriend at the time said they were arguing at his residence when the incident "escalated into a physical altercation." She told police that Hill, 20, hit her in the face and stomach and proceeded to choke her. She was treated and later released from the hospital. She told police she was eight-weeks pregnant with Hill's child.

Is he still getting paid while being away from team?

At this point, yes. The problem they have here is an audio tape from an unknown source. Is it really Hill on the tape? Would they be able to verify it's his voice somehow? Will the police be able to do that?

I don't really think it's fair to listen to an audio tape, that may or may not be him, and just cut him based off it. I think you have to be able to definitively say "yes, this is him".

But, I've heard the tape, and my gut hunch is this was no random recording. It sounds very much to me like his girlfriend may have been the one recording, and she was trying to get him to confess on tape. She's asking very leading questions about him hurting his son, and it sounds like she was trying to get some help here.

I have a feeling she will be the one to say "Yes, this is him and I talking".

Who else would it be? I haven't and won't listen but they just recorded a stranger?

I'm curious about one thing has he said "that is not me." Not sure if he has or not but it'd be telling if he hasn't.

This isn't a 1st offense for this dude either. He needs help. This was back in 2015...

Former Oklahoma State Cowboys running back Tyreek Hill pleaded guilty on Friday to punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend and received three years of probation, reports Kyle Fredrickson of NewsOK.com.

As part of his plea agreement for the domestic abuse charge, Hill will attend a 52-week batterer intervention course and will be under supervision for two years.​ He will not be a convicted felon and the charge will be wiped from his records if he completes his probation agreement.

He will remain eligible to play college athletics despite his guilty plea. He is no longer enrolled at Oklahoma State.

In December, Hill was booked on probable cause for domestic abuse by strangulation, a felony, for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. Police responded to an emergency room call at a Stillwater hospital to investigate a reported domestic assault and battery.

Hill's girlfriend at the time said they were arguing at his residence when the incident "escalated into a physical altercation." She told police that Hill, 20, hit her in the face and stomach and proceeded to choke her. She was treated and later released from the hospital. She told police she was eight-weeks pregnant with Hill's child.

sounds like a nice guy

I'm curious about one thing has he said "that is not me." Not sure if he has or not but it'd be telling if he hasn't.

There's been no denial. It's a conversation between him and his girl. Based on the conversation there'd be no way he could deny it's him.

Who else would it be? I haven't and won't listen but they just recorded a stranger?

Well, it easily could be someone that wants to make him look bad. It's claimed this was recorded in an airport in Dubai... but was it? For all we know at this point it could have been recorded in a basement in Indiana.

As much as I hate saying something like this, Tyreek Hill is one of the Chiefs best players, and sports fans in 2019 are a lot more insane than they should be.... any Broncos fan might have recorded this, and claimed it was him.

Hell, fans are being shot in parking lots after games for wearing the opposing team's hat or jersey. No, it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn some insane fan recorded this and sent it to a TV station because he heard about the possible charges, and wanted to help his team by taking another team's best player out.

Yes, it sounds crazy, but so did Jussie Smollet kicking his own ass for PR.

Sure it could be but like I was wondering did he deny it at all? If he hasn't that says a lot. Innocent people say "that wasn't me." Plus 2 major sticking points, 1. he's done things in the past and 2. the little boy has a broken arm. No one has given a better explanation of why he has a broken arm.

Sure it could be but like I was wondering did he deny it at all? If he hasn't that says a lot. Innocent people say "that wasn't me." Plus 2 major sticking points, 1. he's done things in the past and 2. the little boy has a broken arm. No one has given a better explanation of why he has a broken arm.

Don't get me wrong Mitch, I agree with every point you just made. No one has explained the little boy's broken arm, no one has as yet denied the tape, and he does have a history.

But any lawyer right now would be telling him to shut his mouth and say nothing. KC police openly said a crime was committed, but they couldn't determine by who. If this tape ia authentic, they know by who now.

Don't get me wrong Mitch, I agree with every point you just made. No one has explained the little boy's broken arm, no one has as yet denied the tape, and he does have a history.

But any lawyer right now would be telling him to shut his mouth and say nothing. KC police openly said a crime was committed, but they couldn't determine by who. If this tape ia authentic, they know by who now.
I hate to be the person that's says if there's fire... And I'm not. People sometimes get accused of wrong things. Regardless a lawyer if it was me I'd scream it wasn't me. Especially after the tape came out. Unless there's some kind of sting.. The little boy though, heartbreaking.

I hate to be the person that's says if there's fire... And I'm not. People sometimes get accused of wrong things. Regardless a lawyer if it was me I'd scream it wasn't me. Especially after the tape came out. Unless there's some kind of sting.. The little boy though, heartbreaking.

I know man.

As for the lawyer, in my experience, if a lawyer tells you to shut your mouth, your ass may very well depend on shutting your mouth.

The letter hill's attorney has sent the NFl confirms it is him on the recording.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26655824

He denies the allegations made by the girlfriend... but he sure as hell didn't on the tape.

To me, this is pretty damning evidence.

Back