Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tyreke Hill

boogerlovejoy

203 yards and 2 TD........in the first quarter.

I don?t want this to start ANOTHER Stafford discussion.....but holy shit....it must be nice to have a guy that absolutely cannot be single covered. You simply can?t. He?s a video game character. It?s stupid. He?s so fast on his first TD Mahomes underthrew it by 10 yards and he still had time to turn and catch it, turn back around, accelerate again and score.

Guy has a real shot at Calvins 329.

The tools that offense have is crazy. Imagine if Kareem Hunt hadn't kicked a woman in the head.

Also why I hope we don't try and bring their OC here like some want to do. Hard to say how much is him and how much is what he's been given to work with.

The tools that offense have is crazy. Imagine if Kareem Hunt hadn't kicked a woman in the head.

Also why I hope we don't try and bring their OC here like some want to do. Hard to say how much is him and how much is what he's been given to work with.

He is my first choice as HC. I think Andy Reid's coaching the is usually pretty reliable unlike Belichik. That's why I hated the Patricia signing plus I don't think Quinn could do anything but sign Patriots.

He is my first choice as HC. I think Andy Reid's coaching the is usually pretty reliable unlike Belichik. That's why I hated the Patricia signing plus I don't think Quinn could do anything but sign Patriots.

I won't disagree about Reid's coaching tree. Leaps better than Belichek's.

And on the other side Saints - Denver combined had less than 100 passing yards. Hilton had 13 yards, passer rating of 0.

And on the other side Saints - Denver combined had less than 100 passing yards. Hilton had 13 yards, passer rating of 0.

and the KC / TB game had 807 yards of passing.

That was a pretty good game to watch. I had Hill in some Draftkings lineups. If he would have caught another TD I could have had a REALLY good payday.

Back