Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UCF @ BYU

kgdetroit

Anyone have a good read on this one? I'm leaning UCF +2 based on their sick D and the fact that they can run the rock. BYU's run D is a sieve and they got blown out by a mediocre Utah squad last week. I have a couple concerns though: UCF has to fly across the country and play at a higher altitude than their accustomed to and the fave has covered every primetime Thurs. and Fri. game thus far.

I was originally leaning BYU and my gut has been pretty good to me so far this season but the more I cap this game the more I lean towards UCF.

Thoughts?

I love UCF tonight Kg...I'm kind of disappointed that I won't be able to watch the game as I really enjoy watching UCF play. I'm going to Pittsburgh tonight for the Notre Dame game tomorrow so I can watch Sunseri choke again...

I wouldn't worry too much about the altitude. You're talking about well conditioned Floridians. I realize heat and altitude are two different things, but I still think that conditioning will allow them to adjust easily to the elevation.

For what it's worth I'm taking the Knights and the points...

Rollin with you on UCF tonight, also on the under. 44 is really low for a college game but I see both teams in the teens in this one.

Back