Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ultimate Warrior's Autopsy

Who gives a fk. My educated guess is that steroid use was partly to blame in those deaths that Tom listed. Outside Hart who if he hadn't fallen probably would have died of heart failure.

Eddie Guerrero was due to his massive cocaine use. But it's likely EVERY wrestler has used steroids.

so you are claiming every single pro wrestler abuses steroids???? you can't be that blind

they talked about that when Eddie died too. but he was clean for 3 years

So what? If a guy smokes cigarettes for 20 years them quits and gets lung cancer 5 years later you telling me there is no correlation?

Damage done by drug abuse is usually irreversible, whether it's cocaine or steroids.

Sounds like you're the one in fantasy land.

i'm know some did too but to claim they ALL DID is assinine.

and there is a difference between using steroids as the doctor prescribed and abusing them. WWE has suspended numerous wrestlers over the years since they instilled their wellness plan. Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Booker T are among them

Last edited:

and there is a difference between using steroids as the doctor prescribed and abusing them. WWE has suspended numerous wrestlers over the years since they instilled their wellness plan. Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Booker T are among them

I'm sure most of the women don't. Beth Phoenix and Chyna did for sure though.

hell i remember when Benoit killed his family and himself that they tried to blame that on STeroids. Roids rage, as it is called, doesn't make u methodically kill off every single member of your family and then yourself the day you are about to wrestle for the ECW title

hughes there is only one warrior man

also Warrior didn't die of steroids look at the report. NO DRUGS IN HIS SYSTEM. OWEN HART died because of an inring accident

were not saying he was STILL taking steroids lol. were saying taking steroids for a long period of time could potentially lead to heart disease.

Why are you sticking up for these guys? Who are they to you? Warrior wasn't some noble man..

hell i remember when Benoit killed his family and himself that they tried to blame that on STeroids. Roids rage, as it is called, doesn't make u methodically kill off every single member of your family and then yourself the day you are about to wrestle for the ECW title

It wasn't called 'roid rage. It was said that he had massive brain damage caused by steroid abuse. Basically the guy has several screws loose, and yes, I believe steroids played a large part in that.

Now you can stick to the hero-worship if you want, but plenty of these guys ADMIT they abused both steroids and narcotics.

When I was still a wrestling fan I was a huge Ultimate Warrior fan and actually first started following him as the Dingo Warrior in World Class Championship Wrestling. Sad to see him go...

hughes - Only one Ultimate Warrior...when he returned from his hiatus he had a different look, but definitely the same dude. I've heard the rumors too and I certainly didn't know the man personally, but all evidence points to one...and certainly if there was a second Warrior it wasn't because the first one died...

alex - I'm not really sure what your angle is or why you're so upset. Is it that Nancy Grace lumped a bunch of wrestlers into a list of 'roiders or just that she put the Ultimate Warrior there...or both?

What the other posters have pointed out is true...continued abuse of anything can cause future problems even if use stopped many years prior. I'd like to think that you can wrap your grey matter around that...In addition, Hellwig testified in court that he used steroids back during the WWF steroid scandal...

you probably think that's vince mcmahons natural size lol....did he suspend himself?

I just hate it when people completely disrespect the dead, and lie to suit their purposes

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I just hate it when people completely disrespect the dead, and lie to suit their purposes

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe don't look at it like she's disrespecting the dead, but bringing up an important point, that all these guys people grew up idolizing and worshiping shortened their lives considerably to achieve that status. I don't consider that disrespecting the dead, I see it as a warning to the living.

Nancy Grace is a giant rectum full of hot enchilada air, but that doesn't mean she's wrong about this.

Back