Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM has quit

Yeah like I said this game is a blessing. Michigan can finally move on from Hoke

Utah must have a a better summer barbeque for recruits

Yabba dabba doo! It's the fans fault for not cheering louder on 3rd down! They aren't real fans! Rawr! Michigan man!

Horrible

I was just like shaking my head

I like hoke personally and normally wouldn't say this but he needs to go now

I think this team will feel broken the rest of the year

Horrible

You'd save more recruits by keeping him for the year. They'd stay committed while other programs classes fill up.

Horrible

same. Just incredulous. It's broken.

Horrible

USC did pretty well after the Kiffening. This needs to be done.......to save recruits.

And the recruiting has to start with the players currently on the roster.

Seriously, if I'm Kugler, Dawson, Kalis, Fox, etc. playing behind this shit, either not getting coached properly or not getting evaluated correctly, I'd be looking to move on. Same thing on defense. If I'm Pipkens, Mone, Wormley, Charlton, Poggi, I'm looking for a program that will use me in a way that allows me the best chance to contribute to team success and give me a shot at the NFL. Playing behind Beyer, Glasgow, etc has to be getting real old, real quick. I've seen enough from Charlton to know he's better than Beyer in both run stopping and pass rush. I've seen enough from Mone to know he's better than Glasgow in the middle of the defense.

Some would say, "well we could lose guys to transfer, if we fire him." I say, it doesnt fucking matter, because with all the talent we have, we're losing anyways.

Also I think we need someone from outside. But who can work with the type of players we have
I don't want another system change aka rich rod and then changing it back
That will give us a few more years of transition

Also I think we need someone from outside. But who can work with the type of players we have
I don't want another system change aka rich rod and then changing it back
That will give us a few more years of transition

I'd like to see someone from the outside, too, but I wonder if some are still too snakebit from the RichRod experiment to try it again. They may not have a choice, though.

At this point, does it matter about saving recruits? You need a guy that can coach, period. The stars and all that recruiting crap will take care of itself

I want Narduzzi. It'd take a shit load of money to take him out of his current job, but I think we could do it. The guy is a ready-made coach and brings out the full potential of his players. I think anyone with half a brain would admit that. Fuck the smug "Michigan Man" shit. Get the best.

This is a real mess to walk into and yes after the rich rod lack of support who wants to come into this

Agh. Hope Brandon has some advisors with some names

This is a real mess to walk into and yes after the rich rod lack of support who wants to come into this

Agh. Hope Brandon has some advisors with some names

Well, Penn State got good coaches in back to back years after the paterno/molestersky debacle.

No, there is no mess here. The players are here and other coaches know it. The mess is the coaching scheme and the strength and conditioning program.

Back