Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM Hockey update Ncaa Final Four 4/6/23

One freaking awful power play by Michigan. It was fine for 35 seconds but way to passive after that and with only 4:19 left it?s still 2-0. Awful just awful.
Michigan pulls goalie at 3:10. Psu it and wind the race. Lazy shit by Michigan who will fall to 1-6-1 last 8 games as the #1 team.

Totally crushed tonight by Psu 3-0 tonight out shot 48-17. Hope they learn because they were schooled tonight.

Last edited:
Michigan wins 4-3 in ot at Penn State after leading 3-0:into the third. Psu furious comeback comes up short. Youngest team in ncaa gets the split at a really good venue. Psu is really good. Michigan 8-2. Psu is now 9-1 I think.

Friday 7:30 pm and Saturday at 6:00 pm.
Both games are in Peacock.

#3 (8-2-0) Michigan at #18 Notre dame who is 4-4-2

Jeff Jackson coach of ND is in his 18th season

Michigan hold edge on over all record
1923, 84?67?5, as of 2021-22020 season

Last edited:
Michigan started off Jackson tenure at ND buy going 23-2. Then Michigan was 16-4-3 against Jackson.
since 2006 then 20-18 after that it has been 7-3 last ten games.

Michigan 65-27-3 for Jackson ( I could be off as I was trying to count and added them )

Jackson clutching and grabby defense has really worked against us recently .

Last edited:
#3 Michigan now (9-2) beat #23 Notre Dame 5-1.. play agin Saturday

Last edited:
Michigan lost in overtime 3-2. Blew a 2:Goal lead.

Last edited:
Michigan lost 5-2 yesterday to Minnesota
Michigan lost 6-3 tonight.

Yikes bad ! Both at home.

Last edited:
Team has lost three in a row and stands at 9-5 and 2-4 in big ten. Not sure why we are ranked 5th still.

#9 Harvard 2 #5 Michigan 1 after one period.

Good comeback by Michigan to tie 4-4

But sadly we lost the shootout.

We are just not good in shootouts.
Pairwise rankings it goes in as a tie.
Michigan is 9-5-1
Teams play again tomorrow

Last edited:
#5 Michigan bounces back and beats #9 Harvard 4-1 tonight

Football team introduced

Michigan playing like crap at a 0-6 (6-8] Wisconsin team that has hardly scored any goals recently.
Terrible defense and bad goal tending and late second 2-4 and (10-5-1) Michigan trail 4-2 end of the 2nd period.

Big ten standings

https://bigten.org/standings.aspx?path=mhockey

Last edited:
Wisconsin only has 6 goals in the last five big ten games. They have 5 tonight. Michigan goalie has been shit tonight. Trail 5-3 6:54 left. Um pp.
Michigan with another shit PP.

Last edited:
Michigan falls to 2-5 in the big ten and 10-6-1 overall. Losing to crappy Wisconsin 6-3 Not sure why we are ranked so high. This team isn?t playing good at all.

Btw I missed the first period. Michigan was up 2-0 in the game. Press clippings team.

Last edited:
Michigan wins tonight 4-2

3-5 in conference. 11-6-1 overall.

Michigan at Msu
Mich up 1-0
Then tie 1-1 after 1.
Msu up 2-1 Michigan goalie gets out of position.
Defense can't clear.
Msu up 2-1 after two.
Michigan finally got some pressure on msu goalie late in the
Period.
Lost 2-1 same old way we always loss this games.
Give Up a shit second goal that has no business going in.
One team clutches and grabs, and tackles guys the whole third period.

Btw I am very unimpressed with this new coaching staff.
They lose the first game of just about Every series.

Last edited:
Looks like Michigan plays the Spartan again tomorrow, then hockey is done for almost a month.

Back