Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM Softball NCAA Bracket update May 22nd

Michigan 2 Seattle 0 Final .

By the way it was a no hitter by Beaubien yesterday!

Beaubien (16-3) struck out 12 Seattle batters, including six looking, and allowed just three total base runners on a hit-by-pitch in the first inning, a walk in the second and a two-out fielding error in the fifth. Her no-hitter -- the seventh of her career and third this season -- followed a five-inning perfect game in her last start against Rutgers last Saturday (May 15).

https://mgoblue.com/news/2021/5/21/...attle-in-wolverines-ncaa-regional-opener.aspx

Last edited:
#20 Michigan 2 #6 Washington 1 Final. Michigan improves to 38-6 moves to the winners portion of the double elimination bracket. Alex Storako strikes out 13 batters.

This was Washington first home loss in a regional after 32 games dating back to 2002.

Now Michigan gets to play Washington again

I do believe that Michigan would have to lose twice to get knocked out

Man she is trying to bunt and not 1 of these pitches is close :/
Real poor ab by #32 :(

Last edited:
Lead off walk and we get nothing. Wish they could put some pressure on this pitcher!

Not Meghans night so far giving up the 2 runs. Need some offense girls.

2-0 um batting bottom 4th.

Last edited:
Another lead off walk wasted. Freaking double play. Not going to win with only 1 hit. Maybe we can steal this game late somehow. It?s
Not like our offense is on fire the first 2 games we have played.

Last edited:
Back to back singles off of a Meghan after a K in top of the fifth.
Meghan gets out of the jam. Still 2-0 Bottom of the fifth.

Last edited:
We aren?t even close to getting a hit so far. Frustrating.

Blair with a single She has both of UM hits so far.
Pinch hitter walks.
Two on 1 out.
Give me a break on this strike zone. Force out at third base.
Two outs.
That was the best shot with our 2 home run hitters up.
0-9 with runners on base. A easy 6-3 force ends the inning.

Last edited:
Meghan pitched ok.. Only 2 runs allowed to Washington. Team needs to find some Hitting !

2-0
Last at bats for Michigan.

Final game winner moves on to play #1 Oklahoma! Hope I can stats awake. I am tired.

Back