Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM Vs. MSU Hockey

Least I can do. Not sure if you all enjoy hockey as much as myself, but I will keep them coming as the game goes on.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

3-2 - BLUE!

and no link, but it's on btn.

I'm just looking over the record on MGoBlue...Michigan hockey has gotten off to a kind of a not so great start this season so far, hasn't it...?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I'm just looking over the record on MGoBlue...Michigan hockey has gotten off to a kind of a not so great start this season so far, hasn't it...?

Yeah, they have played poorly to start the season. If they win two this weekend it will go a long way to get them on the right track.

MSU wins it in a shootout...

Terrible shooting by the U of M players. They were taking their shots waaaayyyy too far out.

wife knew the game was on after we got stuck with Minn-Duluth last night. She was cussing the TV and everything. I have indeed created a monster .....

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Any chance Michigan can get, like, to the playoffs, and stuff...?

Long ways to go and everyone makes the CCHa playoffs at the end of the year with a chance at winning the NCAA bid... Two years ago michigan was really struggling and Red's season's of 20 wins in a season was on the line as the team was around .500 late in the season and the reeled off some wins to get there.. Going into the CCHA tournament Michigan was 19-18-1 and were not going to get a NCAA bid unless they won the whole thing.. Beat LSSU 2 games to 0 at home then beat MSU 2-0 winning both at MSU and then in Detroit beat Miami-Ohio, and then Northern Michigan for the bid. won the opening round game NCAA game 4-1 over Bemijdi St 5-2 and then lost in 20t's to Miami-Ohio on some really bad calls by the referees.. Miami was playing for a fallen player that was killed in a car accident and michigan did not get on break in this game to go to the Frozen Four.. I think we even had a game winner taken off the board in one of the OT's that was a terrible call. I am sure others will remember that game... But it sparked last years year to the final game which we lost in OT.. Have faith hopefully red will get them going again..

Back