Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Um vs NU

gobluebigjon

Unable to watch right now but up 8 with 10 in the first.
Go Blue!

I missed first 6ish minutes and we were down 9-5... Then I watched and we went on a 12-0 run... Then my friend text me and they hit a three......Then we hit.... fans we freaking matter ... Nope!!!!! LOL ok maybe a little :)

Last edited:
We should be running this team out of the gym instead of setting up all the time ...

Haha it appears that's the 2nd time they have fouled on a 3. Keep that up

I hate that damn baseline dribble.. I bet if you added them all up there are more turnovers then anything good coming out of them.. Dumb turnover by spike..

Drought the first 6 minutes of the half and the and last 6 minutes... We freaking should by running verses Northwestern...

Back