Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM Women?s Field Hockey ncaa tournament

One more game next weekend before btt the following week.

#5 Michigan wins 6th game in a row. Push record to 9-2.
2-0 win over #11 Maryland.

Michigan finished 10-2 and won the big ten. Ended season on a 7 game winning streak.

Record and games

Indiana 2-1
Iowa 1-0
Iowa 2-1 loss shootout
#4 Northwestern 3-2
#4 northwestern 2-1 loss in ot
#10 Rutgers 1-0 Shootout win.
#10 Rutgers 1-0
Msu 3-0
Msu 3-0
#11 Maryland 2-1
#11 Maryland 2-0
Indiana 3-0

Last edited:
Michigan beats Osu 4-0 in btt final and completes the double.

Michigan advances to fifth final four and 2nd in four seasons

May 7th

#2 Michigan (14-2)
#3 Louisville (14-5)

#1 Unc (17-1)
#4 Iowa (12-5)

Last edited:
Michigan advances or title game with a shootout win over #3 Louisville.

Recap

https://mgoblue.com/news/2021/5/7/f...otout-advances-to-ncaa-championship-game.aspx

The Wolverines (15-2) advance to the NCAA championship game for the third time in program history and first time since capturing the 2001 national championship -- the first by a women's program in Michigan Athletics history. Michigan will face two-time defending NCAA champion North Carolina (18-1) at 7 p.m. on Sunday (May 9) at Shelton Stadium. The game will be broadcast live on ESPNU.

I watched field hockey once how do their backs hold up. Dang, that's a lot of bending. Mine hurt just looking at it.

7pm espnu. Replay of the Louisville game is early this morning.

Last edited:
7pm espnu. Replay of the Louisville game is early this morning.

I guess I?ll have to change my plans now that I know this is happening and watch the game.

It?s antithetical to me to skip watching Michigan compete for a national championship in any sport at any time ever.

Is there nobody who isn?t me that is watching a Michigan team playing for a national championship right now?

That sucks I had to do something with wife.. guess I can delete the the DVD now. Dang it thought they would pull it out.

Story of Michigan

Lose in OT of the national championship game

Just the way is

Back