Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Undrafted 2021 FA

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
So far I saw Razorback running back Rakeem Boyd agrees to come to Detroit.

1.) Marshall linebacker Tavante Beckett

2.) Arkansas State WR Jonathan Adams

3.) Kansas State CB AJ Parker

4.) Wake Forest WR Sage Surratt

5.) Norte Dame TE Brock Wright

6.) Virginia DB D'Angelo Amos

7.) Nebraska RB Dedrick Mills

8.) Kentucky C Drake Jackson

9.) Arkansas RB Rakeem Boyd

10.) Arkansas CB Jerry Jacobs

11.) G Tommy Kraemer, Notre Dame

12.) WR Javon McKinley, Notre Dame

13.) Ohio State TE Jake Hausmann

Jonathon adams I like better than amon ra st brown lol.

Good production, 6-foot-2 210 pounds and ran 4.45 but had 11 drops to lead the nation and a 12% drop rate.... But I like him. I actually like all 3 WR's we got. Apparently they guaranteed Mckinley 100k...

Last edited:
Gotta sign a vet safety
This guys will have a shot at wr, te, nickel cb and lb to make roster

Last edited:
Wish there were more LBs on this list. Sheesh, they do not yet understand how fucking shittynthe current LBs are. I would legit prefer a 5 star LB out of high school than the guys playing LB right now.

Wish there were more LBs on this list. Sheesh, they do not yet understand how fucking shittynthe current LBs are. I would legit prefer a 5 star LB out of high school than the guys playing LB right now.

I'm hoping we sign Kwon Alexander and there will be someone worth a shit cut June 1st. But yes, this group is underwhelming at best.

I like Jamie Collins, but he's a solid NFL LB. It goes downhill from there....and that's IF everyone is healthy.

Not as fast as Golladay but they have similar qualities. Hands and 50-50 balls with no separation.

Back