Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Unofficial Thoughts and Reflections on the Loss thread

Yeah.. I forgot about Isaac. Seems I have something in common with Harbaugh...

He didn't hardly get in during the Maryland game either

Smith does well against the shit teams...well I guess everyone does well against them. Would definitely have rather seen more quick hitting stuff from Isaac, Higdon, or Evans.

I'm not arguing that. But to call it a conspiracy that Harbaugh was in on to drum up interest is silly.

Don't remember which exact drive it was, but Evans carried it for 7 yards on 1st down, and then they just completely got away from it. Those interior runs seemed to be doing just fine. After that, it turned into trick/cute ball with these sweeps and tosses.

I'm not arguing that. But to call it a conspiracy that Harbaugh was in on to drum up interest is silly.

Don't remember which exact drive it was, but Evans carried it for 7 yards on 1st down, and then they just completely got away from it. Those interior runs seemed to be doing just fine. After that, it turned into trick/cute ball with these sweeps and tosses.

I stated my claims, we'll wait for the proofs. If I'm wrong I'll admit it, but I've seen numerous games being thrown in sports especially big money sports. It's getting ridiculously obvious.

Speight is hurt and O'Korn and Morris will be taking majority of reps. From Angelique:

Harbaugh on O'Korn confident "yes, yes. John, Shane. we anticipate the next couple days they'll get the majority of the reps.

JH is going all X and O on the press and I can almost hear the eyes glazing over.

So yesterday was a nation-wide conspiracy between Clemson, Michigan, and Washington to throw games against teams they should beat?

Some of these questions are so banal that I wonder how these guys were hired as journalists.

any indication how long Speight will be out? from the way he was holding his arm, thought he might've broken something, or dislocated his shoulder

any indication how long Speight will be out? from the way he was holding his arm, thought he might've broken something, or dislocated his shoulder

They're already calling him a game time decision. That makes me believe he will be out at least this week. Harbaugh is most likely just playing it close to the vest.

They are saying game-time decision. Okorn and Morris are going to be splitting a lot of reps this week.

They are saying game-time decision. Okorn and Morris are going to be splitting a lot of reps this week.

Man, I wish they weren't splitting reps. Would be nice if one of them was the obvious pick and get the vast majority of the work. But who knows, I guess it didn't say "evenly" and like anything else could be full of shit.

But yeah, no idea what's up with Isaac, he looked very strong on his one run and it was obvious that Smith wasn't going to get it going. With regards to Peppers, I'm 100% on board with using him on offense, but why not get him into space more? I'd much rather have him on the edge catching a short pass trying to juke/run over a DB than optioning off D-linemen and LB's.

I hope O'Korn gets the start. I want to see what we have in him. I wanted him to win the QB competition in the beginning of the season.

Sure seems like the way that Harbaugh answered the (lame) questions on Speight that he's not likely to play.

Man, those posters on mgoblog are petulant. As if M football exists solely for their personal gratification.

The dildos over there think OKorn is another Morris the way they talk about him. He's not. I thought he was the best at the Spring Game, especially for having a mishmash offensive line. His yardage at Houston is not indicative of someone who just takes off and runs like some of the guys are accusing him of doing at the Spring Game. He's a good quarterback, just as any, when given the time. And he WILL thread the needle. I hope the wide receivers have some extra padding in those gloves, cuz he's going to hum it in there on 10yd and 15yd outs. I hope the guys can hold on and I hope he has some touch on the long and short routes.

The dildos over there think OKorn is another Morris the way they talk about him. He's not. I thought he was the best at the Spring Game, especially for having a mishmash offensive line. His yardage at Houston is not indicative of someone who just takes off and runs like some of the guys are accusing him of doing at the Spring Game. He's a good quarterback, just as any, when given the time. And he WILL thread the needle. I hope the wide receivers have some extra padding in those gloves, cuz he's going to hum it in there on 10yd and 15yd outs. I hope the guys can hold on and I hope he has some touch on the long and short routes.

I was listening to some analyst on the college football station on XM. I came in about 1/2 way through so I don't know who it was. It sounded like he follows UM football because he was with the team at the Bowl game last year and at the spring game. He thought OKorn was the better QB and UM won't miss a beat.

Back