Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Update - Jake Butt

gotta love his work ethic but my guess is his football career is about over. I wonder if he regrets going back for his senior year.

gotta love his work ethic but my guess is his football career is about over. I wonder if he regrets going back for his senior year.

He might. I know he/his family like Denver, from what I've read. But ultimately I think his career is sadly over. Maybe he'll return as a Grad Asst if he wants to stay in football/coach someday?

He might. I know he/his family like Denver, from what I've read. But ultimately I think his career is sadly over. Maybe he'll return as a Grad Asst if he wants to stay in football/coach someday?

I really felt bad for him when he tore his 2nd ACL

His contract calls for a little over 800k. He probably has to make the team.

Last edited:
He made it! (For now)

River Cracraft is a WR from WSU (Leach) and roomed with Butt and I flew next to him once from LA to Denver. He said Jake was working super hard at a comeback, so maybe he finally crosses the Rubicon?!

I remember I wanted the Lions to take a shot at him in the draft. He was so good before that injury hurt him.

Butt draws a huge penalty that leads to a TD. He blocked the shit out of the Titans best LB Rashaad Evans. Evans got pissed off and slugged Butt across the face. Evans then got booted from the game. Dude lasted less than 1 quarter.

Last edited:
Back