Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Urban Meyer to USC?

The only place I think he might go to would be ND. I read that it is one of his dream jobs.

The only place I think he might go to would be ND. I read that it is one of his dream jobs.

There are other Catholic schools he could coach at.

they couldn't pay as much as ND though, and money is the god he actually worships.

Like Urban wants to be accountable to a dub like Reggie Bush? I don't think so.

Last edited:
There are other Catholic schools he could coach at.

they couldn't pay as much as ND though, and money is the god he actually worships.

Urban was paid less than Jim, who I like, by the way, every year he kicked his ever loving ass.

Edit: I might be wrong about that, depends on how you determine comp, but close enough. Bottom line is that both are/were highly comped. It's just that one provided greater value.

Last edited:
Urban was paid less than Jim, who I like, by the way, every year he kicked his ever loving ass.

Edit: I might be wrong about that, depends on how you determine comp, but close enough. Bottom line is that both are/were highly comped. It's just that one provided greater value.

So?

Harbaugh's contract is not larger than the one Meyer had at osu. He was behind Meyer and Franklin at 3rd highest in the B10

I'll credit Urban when he goes to a power-five program (like, say, Arizona) that stinks and makes it great, but, since he'll cheat his way to the top, why?

After all the scandals at USC, I'd be cautious about bringing in a sketchy guy like Meyer.

Okay, after event in Venice/Santa Monica ............the Trojans want URBZ..

Back