Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

USFL Michigan Panthers

zyxt9

Mods...please create a new category for the USFL Michigan Panthers, the last professional football team in Michigan to win a championship.

I was a TE on our Pee Wee team that won the league championship that same year. We had several Panther players attend the award ceremony that year. Pretty sweet memory for any kid.

USFL reboot 2022... bringing back Panthers, including old logo and merch. Def need to snag some before the league folds!

Mods...please create a new category for the USFL Michigan Panthers, the last professional football team in Michigan to win a championship.

I was a TE on our Pee Wee team that won the league championship that same year. We had several Panther players attend the award ceremony that year. Pretty sweet memory for any kid.

It would have to be Admin or Monster. I used to love watching the Panthers. AC.

Of all the alternative leagues since the AFL-NFL merger, that league was the best and closest to NFL quality. I really hope it survives this time.

The Panthers had two former Steelers on the OL and ran the counter trey as the base running play. And there was great representation from Michigan, MSU, and CMU.

And six players from OSU -- Oklahoma State University.

Last edited:
Back