Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Very impressed with Fitz...

bamf16

I was highly critical of him earlier in the year when vocalized the expectation that a starting/feature back needs to run harder than he was. I thought he looked weak in the middle part of the season.

It never ceases to amaze me what confidence can do for a kid. He's running stronger than ever, and I'm so impressed with his improvement this season. Whatever they started saying to him or feeding him worked. He's still got some improvement to make, but if he continues to grow like he has over the past 5 weeks, the RB position is pretty sound for next couple years.

To reiterate what someone else posted earlier today, it's nice to see UM whip a ranked team for once. I can't remember the last time we really took a ranked team behind the woodshed and beat the piss out of them. Anything more recent than 2006 at ND?

You have to love the confidence this team has started to play with. We won games to start the year but at times we looked lost or unable to compete. But now we have the ability especially on defense to punch a team in the mouth and stand there with them.

Fitz has been a true difference maker he gives us another option to run the ball and he is shifty. The more he plays the more confidence he gets and the better he plays.

They showed what the program is going to be doing for years to come. So excited for future years of U of M football and the end to this year.

doinwork83 said:
Special Teams was huge today

No matter how much DickRod might try to proclaim this to be "his team" this year and therefore he could have done the same, between the 3-3-5 and Special Teams play we all know this team would have been the same ol' hopeless group of saps. Hoke has these men playing like a team.

zyxt9 said:
doinwork83 said:
Special Teams was huge today

No matter how much DickRod might try to proclaim this to be "his team" this year and therefore he could have done the same, between the 3-3-5 and Special Teams play we all know this team would have been the same ol' hopeless group of saps. Hoke has these men playing like a team.

blah blah blah dick rod blah blah blah

so sick of seeing his name in posts, can we just pretend like he wasn't ever here?

Hungry said:
zyxt9 said:

blah blah blah dick rod blah blah blah

so sick of seeing his name in posts, can we just pretend like he wasn't ever here?

Who?

Back