Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

vontaze burfict

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Ran a 4.93 and 5.10.....YIKES.

There goes any chance of the lions taking him.

Hightower passed Burfict for teams looking for that big MLB. Crazy speed for a guy that big (hightower).

Spikes was perfect for the ilb of the 3-4 but got exposed a bit this year when they ran some 4-3. Burfict isnt a quality individual and has a piss poor attitude.

I want nothing to do with this guy. I think he is over rated and his attitude is horrible.

if hes there late 2nd round i still think hes an upgrade over fucking Levy.

yeah but you can't have a guy out there that runs five flat dropping in coverage as much as we do with our MLB spot.

image a dude like that trying to run with a RB coming out of the back field or run with somebody like Finley or the Randolph kid up in Minnesota for 4 games a year not to mention all the other TE/WR hybrids out there. just asking for trouble.

hes a 3/4 ILB and anybody trying to play him in a 4/3 is making a pretty big mistake imo.

Edit: a fucking 340lb DT outran the kid, twice, for crying out loud!!!

yes he did!!!!!

its almost maddening that we have zero shot (or real need) at him cause, wow, he sure looked the part today.

that's what I don't get about the BPA claims for this year either. like are we supposed to believe if him or someone like Couples is actually somehow there at 23 they will take em if they're clearly the BPA? I'm not so sure I buy that as much as I would like to.

Cant believe Burfict shit the bed like that at the combine. I figured he'd be one of the most athletic lbs there, lol. Anyone think he'll even go in the first 3 rounds?

kdp1980 said:
Cant believe Burfict shit the bed like that at the combine. I figured he'd be one of the most athletic lbs there, lol. Anyone think he'll even go in the first 3 rounds?

Everywhere I've read has predicted a huge huge fall for him, a decent pro day could help him get into round 3 consideration (possibly late round 2) but as of now I'd say his stock is shot.

kdp1980 said:

He's got to kill his pro day, even then I think he is off a number of team's boards.

Back