Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vote for Coach of the Year Award

uofm06marine

I just wanted to make you all aware that Coach Hoke is in the running. Some may not consider him the coach of the year, but I think he should at least be in the top ten. Many predicted U of M would only be 6-6 maybe 7-5 this year and they are sitting at 9-2 heavily favored against their archrival.

The man has done an amazing job in coaching, an excellent job recruiting, and united a divided fan base. In less than a year he has done more then his predecessor did in 3 years.

Here is the link to vote (you can cast a vote once a day until Dec 3): http://www.coachoftheyear.com/#fbid=QLzAHAPf3A9

is this national or B1g?

that link has Hoke @ #11.

highest B1G coach. Dantonio is 20th, and falling...

That website is obnoxious with all those popups and crap. and LOL at the 1997 picture of Hoke instead of a current one.

That said, he's Coach of the Year hands down, IMO.

Hungry said:
is this national or B1g?

It's national. Good to see the word is getting out there for it, because honestly there is no reason he shouldn't be in the top ten.

He has done a great job not just on the field but off.

Brady is up to 8th, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind the leaders.

michlady77 said:
edit the title to SAY VOTE

Yes ma'am. Fixed.

Also, you can vote every day until Dec 3rd.

I voted and shared on facebook. i expect a win over the buckeyes would bump him up.

ah i dont think this is the one I was talking about, but it works

I was talking about the one where I said, "Beat OHio and we'll talk"

Back