Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

vs Minnesota

Spartanmack

70 yards of total offense in the first half - against Minnesota. The o-line is atrocious, Hauser looks awful and receivers are out of sync and sometimes just taking plays off.

This team is a joke.

Henry needs to be replaced on kick and punt returns. He blew the RU game and now he lets a punt go outside the 30 that bounces another 15 yds against us.

Leavitt tried to do too much, but at least he flashed. I say give him the start next week. Why not

Is Leavitt our best QB or is it just because there?s not tape on him and they?re playing Minnie?

Last edited:
Minnesota?s 9th string tailback rushes for 200 yards.

We are getting dominated at the line on both sides of the ball by Minnesota.

We just got dominated - by Minnesota. AFTER they spotted us 6 pts on turnovers deep in their own territory that we couldn?t get first downs let alone TDs. I don?t think we got a first down until our fourth or fifth possession.

So glad I only watched about half of the 4th quarter to make sure Minnesota covered for me. Zero reason to waste my time on this program currently.

The coaching so so bad that it's hard to know if there is any talent on this roster.

I think there is some talent but it?s becoming more and more obvious to me that these coaches aren?t developing players and it?s painfully obvious to everyone that they can?t design or call plays, manage the clock, make any adjustments, figure out a depth chart, etc.

The fact that they let Barrow back on the team immediately let alone at all shows how desperate they are.

Last edited:
I think there is some talent but it?s becoming more and more obvious to me that these coaches aren?t developing players and it?s painfully obvious to everyone that they can?t design or call plays, manage the clock, make any adjustments, figure out a depth chart, etc.

The fact that they let Barrow back on the team immediately let alone at all shows how desperate they are.

If a single coach on this staff is retained by the next coach I'll be worried

Back