Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs. Rutgers

Spartanmack

Matt Millen just said it?s not easy to do what Harlan Barnett is being asked to do and he?s got them playing pretty good football. What a joke that guy is.

Last edited:
Now he says MSU is a pretty darn good football team if they don?t turn it over. Have you seen our defense, Matt? It?s not just the turnovers.

Offensive line absolutely sucks - 4th and short and 3 defenders get deep penetration through the middle. Coach sucks too - why wouldn?t you sneak on 4th and inches instead of handing it off 4 yards deep? Horrible play call, horrible execution.

Edit: Reversed on targeting. Spartans keep the ball.

Edit 2: Foster fumbles on next play for 2nd turnover of the half.

Last edited:
Houser getting some tape for his free agency this off season. He's single handedly winning this game being surrounded by shit.

Rutgers is an okay team. Looks like Houser can ball.

Makes you wonder what the hell MSU coaches were seeing in practice

Rutgers is not an OK team. They?re awful. They look ok because they?re playing another awful team.

Getting 11 yards when we know they?re running. And Haladay getting run over.

Another first down. They?re gonna run into the end zone running out the clock.

Is that the third 2nd and 8+ they?ve converted running up the middle on this drive?

They are far from awful man. They aren't great, but they are at least mid big ten.

They look like shit today and would have lost BADLY to a shitty MSU team at home if not for multiple 4th quarter miscues by MSU. If they?re mid B1G that says more about the B1G than it does about Rutgers.

Last edited:
Need to get Barnett far away from this program asap

He?s Bobby Williams/John L Smith level bad. I sure hope Urban Meyer doesn?t keep him.

Note: That was a joke for j2x - I know we?re not hiring urban Meyer.

Thank god I was doing work around the house and barely watched whatever you want to call that (it sure wasn?t football). We?ve all said it a million times but it?s just amazing how poorly coached top to bottom this team is, and how their football IQ is a complete reflection of the staff. You could give me free tickets parking and booze and there is a less than 0% chance I?d waste my time going to the Michigan game next week. Shit, I won?t watch another game the rest of the year (not sober anyways). Can?t wait for that 70-0 drubbing.

Last edited:
Back