Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs uofm

Spartanmack

Worst flagrant 1 call ever against Henry. That was an absolute joke. Not saying the officiating is one sided but it definitely sucks.

Last edited:
And just like that with Henry on the bench on a shit call, uofm closes the half on a 9-2 run.

Last edited:
2 garbage fouls and a touch foul 110 feet from the basket but it doesn’t matter - no one can get open and can’t hit a shot when they aren’t covered.

Now uofm gets a shot call against them. Refs making this bad game unwatchable.

Glad I bet Michigan and the under. This is the least surprising outcome ever

Worst game I’ve seen them play this season. This team blows - uofm only scores 67 and got they lose by 19

Worst game I?ve seen them play this season. This team blows - uofm only scores 67 and got they lose by 19

You must have been lucky enough to miss the Rutgers game in Piscataway. Truly the most laughable thing I?ve ever seen.

You must have been lucky enough to miss the Rutgers game in Piscataway. Truly the most laughable thing I’ve ever seen.

I did miss that game. Still, this was bad - the scrubs made it look better than it was as it was really more like a 25 pt loss.

We suck and uofm is a pretty good team, but if they're a legit #1 seed, this is a pretty weak year for college basketball.

Last edited:
Played Jack Hoiberg legit minutes and still beat UM. Overall this season hast been a let down, but that was some funny shit.

Great win, I expected like a 6-10 point loss but I also expected lots of reserves for Michigan (although Brooks did get hurt which sucks). I removed all expectations after the Purdue loss and am shocked were here but I think we have a pretty good chance of making the dance now, just beat the 9 seed to leave no doubt and potentially move us off the play in line. Even with a loss I’d say we have about a 60% chance of getting in assuming there isn’t a ton of bid stealing in projected one bid conferences.

Never doubt Izzo. Wow.

First team in the country to beat 3 AP top 5 teams in 13 days since 1997.

No other team in the country has more than 1 top 5 win.

Never doubt Izzo. Wow.

First team in the country to beat 3 AP top 5 teams in 13 days since 1997.

No other team in the country has more than 1 top 5 win.

how many teams have played 3 top 5 teams in 13 days since 1997?

Played Jack Hoiberg legit minutes and still beat UM. Overall this season hast been a let down, but that was some funny shit.

Izzo should have played him when Henry had to sit in the 1H in ann arbor, maybe li'l Jack keeps it close!

Hoiberg had been solid in games when Winston was hurt in the last few years, I've been calling for him over Hoggard/Loyer for a while. He's not a "better" player than those guys but he also wouldn't do things he wasn't capable of doing.

so Maryland absolutely manhandles us then loses @ NW and to PSU at home - makes no sense. Although, I suppose if we won that game we would have finished 7th and had to play Illinois in the quarterfinals - that might actually be worse than playing uofm again, illinois appears to be the hotter team right now.

so Maryland absolutely manhandles us then loses @ NW and to PSU at home - makes no sense. Although, I suppose if we won that game we would have finished 7th and had to play Illinois in the quarterfinals - that might actually be worse than playing uofm again, illinois appears to be the hotter team right now.

Illinois claiming they?re also Big Ten champs is like saying Wright State deserves a share of the 2000 title since they beat us that year. That team/fanbase has unified UM and MSU fans in hate this season. I can?t stand Illinois and hope they go down in flames.

Illinois claiming they’re also Big Ten champs is like saying Wright State deserves a share of the 2000 title since they beat us that year. That team/fanbase has unified UM and MSU fans in hate this season. I can’t stand Illinois and hope they go down in flames.

not a fan either and I don't support their claim to the title - it does suck for them that uofm played 3 less games but all their cancelled games were against horrible teams. Still, the way they're playing, illinois could be the best team in the conference right now. uofm is good but they're not clearly better than illinois.

I’m still worried that a first round loss could keep us out of the tourney. Good that all the smaller conference tourneys I saw yesterday were won by the 1 seeds.

Edit: Alaska Anchorage deserves a share of the 1989 championship!

Last edited:
Back