Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs. Wisco

Spartanmack

Merry Christmas. I should have asked Santa for fewer turnovers. Otherwise, other than a few cold streaks, suboptimal lineups and some soft whistles, they look pretty good so far.

Last edited:
I’m pleased to see we’re not relying on the 3 ball all game and pounding it inside.

Yeah, I think he has a couple turnovers but Marble looks pretty good inside - didn’t expect that. Disappointing to see another opponent shoot the lights out, in the first half. Defense seemed to really frustrate wisco in the 1st 5 minutes but clearly they’ve figured that out. They’re hitting crazy long 3s but they’re scoring from everywhere. 42 has to be one of the season high 1st halfs for the Badgers.

Last edited:
Hurts just a little more each time Trice scores on us. Kid is hot today.

Last edited:
Refs swallowing the whistle at one end - 6:2 fouls so far...can’t let the home team build a big lead too early.

Last edited:
Glad the offense decided to shit the bed in the second half. Some awful shot selection

Get Kithier off the damn floor. He has no offense that’s useful for us right now

Henry was awful with the ball most of this game. Either throwing it away or taking his horrible jumper.

Hauser was red hot shooting and for some reason Henry and Watts took all the shots down the stretch.

The fact Henry contemplated going pro is laughable, guy is a slightly better branden dawson

The fact Henry contemplated going pro is laughable, guy is a slightly better branden dawson

Better on oFfense, but not as good defensively. Dawson was one of the best defenders we’ve had - I would put him up there with Walton.

Last edited:
Back