Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Walter Payton had a darkside

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Don't believe everything you read.

FACEBOOK JUST RELEASED THEIR PRICE GRID FOR MEMBERSHIP. $9.99 PER MONTH FOR GOLD MEMBER SERVICES, $6.99 PER MONTH FOR SILVER MEMBER SERVICES, $3.99 PER MONTH FOR BRONZE MEMBER SERVICES, FREE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. WHEN YOU SIGN ON TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL BE PROMPTED FOR PAYMENT INFO...IT IS OFFICIAL IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

Beez said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Don't believe everything you read.

FACEBOOK JUST RELEASED THEIR PRICE GRID FOR MEMBERSHIP. $9.99 PER MONTH FOR GOLD MEMBER SERVICES, $6.99 PER MONTH FOR SILVER MEMBER SERVICES, $3.99 PER MONTH FOR BRONZE MEMBER SERVICES, FREE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. WHEN YOU SIGN ON TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL BE PROMPTED FOR PAYMENT INFO...IT IS OFFICIAL IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

Jesus christ, i hate that shit. How stupid are people? I mean, it says that facebook is free and always will be on the login screen. Also sick of the " x-child is sick. Please pray. Blah blah blah. I bet my friends wont put this as their status." Most of those are fake as well. Some people are far too gullable. Waste of time.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Facebook is for little girls and homo's.

Psssssssstt.....mitch, your age is showing. ;)

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":tbf83hqo]Facebook is for little girls and homo's.

QFT[/quote:tbf83hqo]

What does the Quantum Field Theory have to do with Walter Payton?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
elrod said:
Mitch will you friend me?

No now go away little girl

:-*

But I'm not a little girl...wait maybe that's better than the alternative. I think I'll create a facebook account to find out for sure if I'm a girl or a homo. I've never been on facebook can one of you other homo's help me sign up?

Back