Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

warford

atxlion82

Looks like he may start practicing this week. If so do we move Swanson over to lg and sit sims?

I doubt that Sims gets benched for Swanson this year. I think we'll let Raiola walk/retire and Swanson will take over as center next year though.

glad to see warford back so soon....hopefully reiff is ready in a week or 2. They really are our only 2 good lineman. Swanson should replace Crayola....but it wont happen cause our coach blows. Swanson hasn't graded very well anyways. Roll with Sims and hopes he finds "it."

Swanson will probably get better in the next couple years and I'm sure this playing time will be very valuable to him in growing. But he is not ready for the big time. He's graded worse than Sims in every game he's started.

warford and reiff potentially back....good news.

Riley Reiff - T - Lions

Lions LT Riley Reiff (hyperextended knee) is expected to return for Week 14.

Undrafted rookie Cornelius Lucas filled in admirably on Matthew Stafford's blindside on Thanksgiving, but Reiff's return would be a big positive against the Bucs. Reiff had never previously never missed a game before sitting out against the Bears.

Source: Detroit Free Press

Dec 1 - 2:06 PM

Last edited:
warford and reiff potentially back....good news.

Riley Reiff - T - Lions

Lions LT Riley Reiff (hyperextended knee) is expected to return for Week 14.

Undrafted rookie Cornelius Lucas filled in admirably on Matthew Stafford's blindside on Thanksgiving, but Reiff's return would be a big positive against the Bucs. Reiff had never previously never missed a game before sitting out against the Bears.

Source: Detroit Free Press

Dec 1 - 2:06 PM

Very good news. We need all hands on deck these next 4 weeks. I think Detroit is a playoff team, but question if they could win a game on the road against anyone except Dallas or Atl.

If we want to win a playoff game.....basically it's going to have to be played in Detroit....which means winning the division.....which means winning out.

Very good news. We need all hands on deck these next 4 weeks. I think Detroit is a playoff team, but question if they could win a game on the road against anyone except Dallas or Atl.

If we want to win a playoff game.....basically it's going to have to be played in Detroit....which means winning the division.....which means winning out.

Win three and pack lose two of next three clinches week 16

Win three and pack lose two of next three clinches week 16

You're correct, but you'd be one of the only people in America expecting the Packers to lose 2 games while playing the Falcons, Bills, and Bucs. I'm just hoping the Lions can win the next 3 to make week 17 at Lambeau mean something.

Awful quiet around here when lions win.

Mayhew and Stafford need some praise

Staford had a good game last week, but...

Still ranked 11th for week 13, his best ranking of the year
For the season he is ranked 17th
His best game was the 80th best qbr of the season

Staford had a good game last week, but...

Still ranked 11th for week 13, his best ranking of the year
For the season he is ranked 17th
His best game was the 80th best qbr of the season

This doesn't count for LKP...because you forgot to say FACT

Awful quiet around here when lions win.

Mayhew and Stafford need some praise

More to do with the fact that the game was on Thursday and a Holiday. It was the lions best game since week 1. Less to talk about when they play well, since most people are in agreement they played well. They did what you are suppose to do against bad teams, especially at home, beat them convincingly.

Pack more likely to lose two than lions to lose one.

Pack not as good on road and Falcons have the shootout talent to win

Pack more likely to lose two than lions to lose one.

Pack not as good on road and Falcons have the shootout talent to win

GB will be favored in all of their remaining games. The Lions will not.

Even this week...GB favored by 12.5 and the Lions by 10

Last edited:
GB will be favored in all of their remaining games. The Lions will not.

Even this week...GB favored by 12.5 and the Lions by 10

Lions favored in all 3. Pack suck on road. Bills and falcons can easily beat them. And detroit can easily beat pack by double digits again. 1-3 pack finish wouldn't surprise me

Lions favored in all 3. Pack suck on road. Bills and falcons can easily beat them. And detroit can easily beat pack by double digits again. 1-3 pack finish wouldn't surprise me

Lions have 4 games left. They will not be favored in their last game unless GB has already clinched the division and home field advantage.

Falcons will get killed by GB. They aren't good and they are going to GB...of course the Lions could only beat them by 1 point.

Back