Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warriors 120 Detroit 109 Final

All five starters and one bench guy in double figures and still not enough to win against start laden Warriors.

Last edited:
Detroit needed no injuries to have a better season. 7 games in and there's just too many.. Detroit doesn't have the depth to get through them.

I really have a hard time with the nba. The stars get all the calls. It'd so subtle too.
Is Cade really a point guard ? He tries to do to much sometimes I think.

Detroit needed no injuries to have a better season. 7 games in and there's just too many.. Detroit doesn't have the depth to get through them.

Was going to point out that this team isn?t worth watching with all the injuries right now. That was basically a G-league bench last night.

No shooters = no spacing, can?t even get a good gauge on how bad this team is with so many missing pieces. Rebounding suffers a lot without Duren too.

I know depth is a problem, I just want to watch the team at full strength to see if there?s any hope that this rebuild is working.

I really have a hard time with the nba. The stars get all the calls. It'd so subtle too.
Is Cade really a point guard ? He tries to do to much sometimes I think.

I want to see him handle the ball less. I don?t know if it?s laziness or lack of awareness, but he can get very sloppy at times.

Haven?t checked the stats yet but he seems to be getting to the line more, so maybe there?s some hope.

Cade leads the league in turnovers at 5.5 per game. That is terrible.

He is getting to the line 4.0 times per game, which is 51st. His career average is 2.9 per game, so it's up a bit.

I'm really surprised that Hayes is the starting PG. The new coaching staff really must not like Ivey's game.

Back