Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Washington 126 Detroit 107 FINAL

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
The absolute crap bowl.. Both teams at a thrilling 2 and 14. They might implode tonight.

I suspect both teams getting the loss tonight.

The Washington Wizards are 7-0 (100%) vs. the Detroit Pistons since the start of 2021/2022
Implied final score:DET 119, WAS 116.5

Have they said much about Bojan's injury? It has to have been a month by now.
I haven't heard a thing but I hear trade rumors now and then. With the way the NBA works he probably could play but is waiting until he gets traded.

I haven't heard a thing but I hear trade rumors now and then. With the way the NBA works he probably could play but is waiting until he gets traded.

I would think that he would need to get out on the court for a bit to let any teams that may be interested in him know he is healthy enough to play??

I did hear Morris had a setback and another 6-8 weeks to go for him.

Back