Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Water found on another Saturn moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAWDUP

An ocean of liquid water, potentially capable of sustaining simple life, is sloshing around inside Saturn?s ice-encrusted moon Enceladus.

Found out the link was from a pay site, so I couldn't link it. Sorry, but I still thought it was interesting enough to post about it here.

I read on Fox Science News that the bacterium on Enceladus are christians. your christian god sent his only son in bacterial form to be crucified on a tiny bacterium-sized cross to save all those extra-terrestrial bacteria from their sins (his son gets the most thankless jobs...)

I read on Fox Science News that the bacterium on Enceladus are christians. your christian god sent his only son in bacterial form to be crucified on a tiny bacterium-sized cross to save all those extra-terrestrial bacteria from their sins (his son gets the most thankless jobs...)

i wonder if that bacterium was a virgin that god impregnated without it knowing. That's called rape where I come from. Its a "miracle" when god does it.

I thought the first liquid found on saturns moons was actually liquid methane (titan I believe).

Last edited:

Keep that in the political forum.

Keep that in the political forum.

eyeroll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back