Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

This RB for the seahawks, has to have over 100 yards already, that's fucked,

Their Oline was supposed to suck,

Lions appear to playing like they are already boarding the jet back to Detroit,

This RB for the seahawks, has to have over 100 yards already, that's fucked,

Their Oline was supposed to suck,

Lions appear to playing like they are already boarding the jet back to Detroit,

Play one lack of focus. Being ill prepared for a playoff game falls on the coaches and captains.

Golden Tate had a bad first quarter drop.
Anquan Boldin gets a bad unnecessary roughness penalty.
And as a whole the WR corps has two catches for 16 yards in almost a full half.
espn

go for it carroll...whats the worst that can happen?....your defense has to defend a run run drop?

Actually Monster, it's getting good reviews. I'm excited about it. McAvoy can act.

Looks like shit. And that's saying a lot because I usually like everything I watch. I'm not hard to please with movie entertainment.

Really bothers me that its already been confirmed Caldwell will be back next year. What we're watching right now is the sky for this team with him. I want raw emotion, and no more calm and collected bs. Go for fucking broke

Our DLine is actually pressuring the QB today, but the other team is smart enough to adjust and just runs it down our throats.

We need a completely different team to walk out of the locker room after half...Caldwell included.

Back