Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

We did it!

MAIZEandBLUE09

I've been meaning to stop by to celebrate with everyone. It's been a long effing time. To think that we'd only have the one win against OSU since we left the ESPN site is a little mind boggling.

But boy, wasn't that day just the best? Everything in the last month has felt a little surreal and something I haven't really been able to experience as an adult human. Taking it all in but wanted to stop by and say WE DID IT!

I think you mean mind bottling.
6bc4eea58e574ce778d7d373cd59ab08.jpg

I've been meaning to stop by to celebrate with everyone. It's been a long effing time. To think that we'd only have the one win against OSU since we left the ESPN site is a little mind boggling.

But boy, wasn't that day just the best? Everything in the last month has felt a little surreal and something I haven't really been able to experience as an adult human. Taking it all in but wanted to stop by and say WE DID IT!

That was a pretty damn good weekend!

The b10 title game was a surreal experience. To win a game of that magnitude with ease is just another experience that I've never had.

It was great. Indy was a madhouse filled with Michigan fans. Before my wife and I even made it to a place we could get in, we had sang The Victors five times with random fans on the street, yelled an endless amount of "Go Blue!" to fellow fans, and even got a few random hugs because we were finally in the B1G championship. The rest of the night was just a party of us obliterating Iowa and celebrating the win after. We had not stayed out until 3 AM for a very long time, but it was hard to leave all the fun with Michigan fans.

Last edited:
It was great. Indy was a madhouse filled with Michigan fans. Before my wife and I even made it to a place we could get in, we had sang The Victors five times with random fans on the street, yelled an endless amount of "Go Blue!" to fellow fans, and even got a few random hugs because we were finally in the B1G championship. The rest of the night was just a party of us obliterating Iowa and celebrating the win after. We had not stayed out until 3 AM for a very long time, but it was hard to leave all the fun with Michigan fans.

that sounds... marvelous.

Ok, haven't seen this brought up, so maybe it was just me or I missed others comments, but when seeing JJ blocking downfield for Blake, did anyone else have a flashback to Remember the Titans???

Not gonna lie, can't get enough of rewatching the O$U and B1G CG games. The 2nd half of those games especially. I don't recall UM teams coming out that dominant in the 2nd half before.

Back