Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

We got a commit

dannydiggler

Via Sam Webb, Willie Henry has committed to The University of Michigan.

Mgoblog, says the same.

I pray we get some good surprises on Wednesday.

Henry could be a good 3 star get. He is 6'3" 273 lbs and Scout praises his athleticism. The only weakness they list is his size. I figure a 6'3" 273 lb DE is pretty good size coming in. It's not like we don't have great d-line coaches. Hoping for good things out of Henry.

I think our staff can get the most out of him. And we need help along the DL.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Three star... Yippee...

facepalm_cat.jpg

Well with the great start Hoke has had it seems like he is fizzling down the stretch. I sure hope we can get some surprises commit or two this week... I am getting a tad worried with all the players that Douche Meyer is pulling it at O$U... I can't believe kids and parents are buying what this grease ball is selling..

I wish Hoke would kick any player with less than 4 stars off the team.

Goodbye Kovacs, Omameh, Thomas Gordon, Vincent Smith, Jabreel Black, Jake Ryan, Courtney Avery, Dileo, Hopkins, Desmond Morgan, Frank Clark. All worthless.

Braylon Edwards, Mike Hart, David Harris, Junior Hemmingway, David Molk, Mark Huyge, Jamar Adams, Charles Stewart all sucked.

BooBoo was a 4-star "can't miss" DB talent .... turned crack dealer.

and will Campbell was a full-on 5-star guy!

TheVictors03 said:
BooBoo was a 4-star "can't miss" DB talent .... turned crack dealer.

and will Campbell was a full-on 5-star guy!

You would be shocked just how many there are.

It would be great to steal someone before or on signing day... I think it would be nice to hit a triple or a home run here late...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Well with the great start Hoke has had it seems like he is fizzling down the stretch. I sure hope we can get some surprises commit or two this week... I am getting a tad worried with all the players that Douche Meyer is pulling it at O$U... I can't believe kids and parents are buying what this grease ball is selling..
Just thought i would toss this in, commits from June count the same as commits from January.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="biggunsbob":40bezwh7]Well with the great start Hoke has had it seems like he is fizzling down the stretch. I sure hope we can get some surprises commit or two this week... I am getting a tad worried with all the players that Douche Meyer is pulling it at O$U... I can't believe kids and parents are buying what this grease ball is selling..
Just thought i would toss this in, commits from June count the same as commits from January.[/quote:40bezwh7]

People today have attention spans that can be measured in nanoseconds.
baseketballattentionspa.png

Plus, if you think Hoke/Mattison struck a chord with recruits for being the "new Old" at Michigan, you have to assume Meyer and Co are in a honeymoon period of their own at Ohio*

Things will settle in over the next few years between the new staffs, Kelly at ND and whomever actually succeeds JoePa down the road permanently.

D Rob was a shock on signing day, three years ago. We will pick up one or two big time players on signing day.

uofmdixon said:
D Rob was a shock on signing day, three years ago. We will pick up one or two big time players on signing day.
He was along with Demar Dorsey. If they've visited before you never know. I think Chris Muller could make the switch.

Back