Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

we have a new OC

wheels002

BREAKING: #Alabama Co-OC Josh Gattis will become the new offensive coordinator at #Michigan, sources tell me & @ChrisVannini. This is a big addition for Jim Harbaugh and the Wolverines:

I really hope it works out better than the last OC from Bama

I wonder if I will run into Gattis at the Woodland Hills Marriott like I did that other former Bama OC...?

Sounds like a home run

former wide receiver coach

Co-OC at ALabama

Former Recruiting coordinator

Cool!

Hopefully Hokebaugh lets him redesign the offensive philosophy. If he doesn't, it won't matter.

Doesn't make a damn bit of difference if QBs don't throw catchable passes, receivers don't catch the passes, blockers don't make their blocks.....

Doesn't make a damn bit of difference if QBs don't throw catchable passes, receivers don't catch the passes, blockers don't make their blocks.....

Well, that really was not the issue during the season. The issue was in the biggest games of the year, the playcalling was complete shit.

Well, Patterson was running for his life against ND, OSU, and Florida

The line wasn't opening up holes for running backs against ND, OSU, and Florida

and, need i say it,

the receivers weren't getting open against those 3 teams either. Even some of the completions were just great plays by the receivers coming up with it even though they were covered

Well, Patterson was running for his life against ND, OSU, and Florida

The line wasn't opening up holes for running backs against ND, OSU, and Florida

and, need i say it,

the receivers weren't getting open against those 3 teams either. Even some of the completions were just great plays by the receivers coming up with it even though they were covered

Hard to get open when we put one WR on the field with a tight end on the line and Gentry lined up as a WR.

Last time we hired an OC from Bama, our HC was looking for a job the next year.

Hard to get open when we put one WR on the field with a tight end on the line and Gentry lined up as a WR.

It also helps when you get to the line of scrimmage with 8 seconds left on the playclock. Always nice to give your QB absolutely no opportunity to check to a better play.

That isn't what I remember. I remember Shea getting to the LOS with about 25 seconds left on the playclock and then just standing there for 23 seconds waiting to snap it.

but let's try to be positive. Harbaugh clearly saw something needed to be done and has done it. Hopefully, it goes well.

That isn't what I remember. I remember Shea getting to the LOS with about 25 seconds left on the playclock and then just standing there for 23 seconds waiting to snap it.

but let's try to be positive. Harbaugh clearly saw something needed to be done and has done it. Hopefully, it goes well.

He's hired someone. Let's hope he allows him to change the offensive philosophy. Wait and see approach.

I did read that Gattis will be calling the plays so I will take that as a positive.

I did read that Gattis will be calling the plays so I will take that as a positive.
It says he's expected to call plays. Expected. Wait and see. I'm not getting my hopes up until I see a change on the field.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back