Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

We would have WON this Saturday

I heard that the BIG (or Fox Sports executives) might manipulate the east vs west championship weekend schedule next weekend so UM and OSU would play

I?m not finding a record of any publication of this online? Where are you hearing this?

I?m not finding a record of any publication of this online? Where are you hearing this?

I was in my car listening to ESPNU on xm. I think Adam Rittenburg was the reporter that mentioned it??

The FOX Sports part was my attempt at a joke...given the money on the line / ratings for that game

We would have won and I would have inherited a mansion on a tropical island, 15 Ferraris, and $50M.

We would have won and I would have inherited a mansion on a tropical island, 15 Ferraris, and $50M.

What's the point of having 15 Ferraris on a tropical island? The 250 GTO is my first choice.

1964-Ferrari-250-GTO-Replica-by-Allegretti.jpg

The F40 is a close second:

Ferrari+F40+LM+1.jpg

Then the 459 Scaletti. Barely street legal.

ferrari-fahren-rennstrecke-monza-67114.jpg

The 812 Superfast looks amazing.

Last edited:
There are some roads in the DR that are long and straight enough to get this bad boy, SF90, up to 200.

56lhqj8g_ferrari-sf90-stradale-spider_625x300_12_November_20.jpg

Obviously I'm going to NEED a Ferrari F430 Scuderia as well.
2010-ferrari-f430-scuderia-novitec-rosso-747-edition-2.jpg

How could I go without a LaFerrari? What am I, a hobo?
LaFerrari-Auction-00.jpg

My son's favorite color is orange, so the orange Enzo is a must.
d6dba59e-rosso-dino-ferrari-enzo-for-sale-1.jpg

I'd be a real dickhead if I didn't have an 812 Superfast
usc80frc241a01300.png

Could I even live without a 488 Pista Spider? Nope.
5d3ab72b2bd55f6d5144f137-ferrari_488pistaspider_2018_intro_socialshare

Last edited:
Probably should go ahead and pre-order the Purosangue. Going to need a CUV for the fam.

af5e2105c131148e6d456ddf6b9869da

Last edited:
Hey, you!

Yes, I am still here. Just haven't been posting since I didn't watch any football this season save for having an SEC game on as background noise early on (B1G wasn't playing at that point). The lack of football actually hasn't impacted my Saturdays as much as I thought it might.

Back