Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Week 11 Score Prediction Thread Nebraska at Michigan

tinselwolverine

I have been asked to fill in as a virtual game time substitution.

The game is Saturday, November 12, 2022.

The game is scheduled to be played in Michigan Stadium at 3:30 PM Eastern standard time.

When I last looked, Michigan is favored by 31 and the over under is 48 1/2.

So post your predictions and feel free to post whatever analysis you want, but one post per customer. Save the woofing and the barking and the back-and-forth for the other threads.

Last edited:
Michigan hasn't had a good first half since B1G season started. The line last I checked was +15 Nebraska for the 1st half, I might take a look at that. As for the final...

Michigan 38
Nebraska 17

The team is over the tunnel trauma. Total domination of the Cornhuskers from the start. Michigan 58, Nebraska 7.

45-6

because champ is my hero :D

but really 49-10. not sure if someone else has that i don?t pay that close of attention ?\_(?)_/?

Last edited:
Michigan hasn't had a good first half since B1G season started. The line last I checked was +15 Nebraska for the 1st half, I might take a look at that. As for the final...

Michigan 38
Nebraska 17

I got in at +18.5 Nebraska at half time. Would love to be wrong, JJ shouldn't have to play 4 quarters today, especially considering we have no legit backup now.

*Edit* Didn't even have to sweat that one. Might double down and take the -24.5 for Michigan now.

Last edited:
Back