Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Week 13 Score Prediction Thread - vs. Ohio St.

Michchamp

I'm a little superstitious, so I'm just going to repeat last year's, and the year before that's, threads, w/the info updated.

Not much needs to be said... this Saturday, November 25, 2022, in Ann Arbor, MI, at Noon Eastern/11 AM central on FOX, it's Michigan vs. Ohio State. Just gotta win the game.

Vegas' consensus is currently Michigan -3.5, with an o/u of 46.

Go ahead and make your picks, and post a bit of analysis if you wish, but as always, leave the woofing and barking for the other threads!

I think this is the game where we will truly miss having Harbaugh on the sidelines. The team just has not looked the same the last two weeks, and I fear it's going to finally catch up with us on Saturday. The running game has not been as dominant this year either and that was one of the biggest reasons we have won this game the past two seasons.

I really hope I'm wrong but we shall see. OSU 35 Michigan 27

Barnhart is my biggest concern. He's looked like a turnstile in pass protection lately. Kind of wish Trente Jones would start over him, but I doubt that happens. Hopefully he plays his best game on Saturday.

Michigan - 31
OSU - 27

Harbaugh not being there is huge and it scares me. What scares me more than Barnhart in pass pro, might be our defense being exposed last week in the pass. Henderson is 100% for the 1st time and that's a triple scare. He'll be the fastest RB we face this year.

Prediction: I'm scared

Michigan 45
Ohio State 27

Much like the last two years. Game is decided late. They have tried as much as possible to knock this team off its feet. Took away the head coach, dumped accusations on them, tried to distract the players by tying them to Stalions, claimed that Michigan wasn't winning by as large a margin the last two games was due to the team struggling when everyone knew all along that the last three games of the season were the toughest games on the schedule. Fuck em all! Go out and win this game! JJ has got to have a good game, the defense has to step up to the challenge and rattle the OSU QB early and often, crowd noise is going to be key in this game. It's gonna take all the Michigan faithful to bring this one home. We can do it! GO BLUE!

I'm not going to go through all these right now, because I had 5 Paulaners, but TomDalton called it, and after three Michigan wins in a row, I'm going to say Tom is an honorary Michigan fan.

I'm not going to go through all these right now, because I had 5 Paulaners, but TomDalton called it, and after three Michigan wins in a row, I'm going to say Tom is an honorary Michigan fan.

I guess maybe I was a little overconfident with my prediction.

I guess he more called it in the other thread where he said we'd cover

Idk. Looks like byco and bphillips were the closest

I wasn't that close but I will take full credit for the win. I sacrificed my shot at the DSF Michigan Score Prediction Thread title for 2023 for the greater good. I don't care what anyone says, I feel like a winner.

Back