Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Whachya Watchin'?

elrod817

No Leos today after the happiest Thanksgiving since '03...what game(s) are you most interested in or hope to be watching today?

I'm going to be paying close attention to Bears v. 'Queens for all the obvious reasons. And also the Pats and Texans cause there's money involved...

Last edited:
Personally this is a no football zone at my house today..Hang out with the family, barbecue and maybe some PS4.

I'm not watching any football today but I'll have my scorecenter app up and be pulling for the vikes to beat chicago.

Rooting for da bears to lose

Yeah, we need them to lose at least 2-3 more times this year. They have 5 games left and a really favorable schedule. Vikes have to beat them for us.

No Leos today after the happiest Thanksgiving since '03...what game(s) are you most interested in or hope to be watching today?

I'm going to be paying close attention to Bears v. 'Queens for all the obvious reasons. And also the Pats and Texans cause there's money involved...

These are actually the two games I am watching right now. Division game obviously and I always enjoy watching the Patriots. Patriots can have 100 injuries and still be competitive...it blows my mind.

At work keeping an eye on scores....but after tge lions beatdown and one of the better days in college football history yesterday.....I think ill sit today out and catch the sun/mon night games. Go queens!

These are actually the two games I am watching right now. Division game obviously and I always enjoy watching the Patriots. Patriots can have 100 injuries and still be competitive...it blows my mind.

Ridley fumbles in 3 consecutive games and he gets placed on the inactive list....accountability at its best.

Paying close attention to the Phil - AZ game too, looks like Foles is shredding this secondary next week. Hopefully Houston is a go next week cuz he usually does a good job on these smaller receivers ie. Harvin, Jennings in GB.

Minnesota shitting the bed. Alshon Jeffery having a monstrous game. Guy is a stud, strongest hands for a receiver in the nfl. Guy is amazing. You cannot punch the ball out of this guy's hands, ball hits his hands, it's a catch, period

Last edited:
Vikings had the game won and that fuckstick Ellison yanks on a face mask on what would have been the game winning FG. What a fucking idiot.

Vikings had the game won and that fuckstick Ellison yanks on a face mask on what would have been the game winning FG. What a fucking idiot.

TE Rhett Ellison tried to lose the game twice for Minnesota today. Once in the 4th quarter and once in OT. Unreal.

Minnesota is in FG range again after the Robbie Gould missed FG.

Minny going to win, puts us a game up on Chi with the tiebreaker so were really up two.

Peterson is a freak! Total beast. Honestly, the strongest RB since Earl Campbell.

I only got to watch the last few minutes of the minny/chicago game but it was a pretty good ending. I thought Minny was gonna have a tie 2 weeks in a row.

Wow. Minny takes advantage and kicks a FG with less than 2 minutes left in OT. Bears are gonna be kicking themselves for this L.

I followed it a bit on Yahoo! Not sure I'd ever understand why you kick it 48 yard FG before 4th down. That's not a gimme. If I'm not mistaken I think it was 2nd down..

Last edited:
Being happy Detroit is closer to a playoff appearance notwithstanding this division sucks..lol.

I followed it a bit on Yahoo! Not sure I'd ever understand why you kick it 48 yard FG before 4th down. That's not a gimme. If I'm not mistaken I think it was 2nd down..

Dumb move by Chicago on that fg. Dumber by Minny on the previous.

Back