Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What are you doing today?

Damn! I'm jealous. I was only doing tequila shots in Mexico. I could've been talking to Vincent Smith? On mgb? Rats!

Last edited:
You have to be a millionaire to vacation in Mexico? I've made no secret of my profession. No one lies about being a prison guard

I'm at the freaking mall. Kiddo is at a Zoo camp where he gets to feed giraffes and elephants and went with a friend so the Mrs tricked me into coming with her. But there is a bar here that makes sweet Margs....

And I got a new tie ...it's Maize & Blue with vertical stripes

Pardon my ignorance but who is Vincent Smith ?

He's an artist.
35f3d92045fa6af8cd42aa4bfe86a0e8_large.jpeg

He raises money via kickstarter to teach kids to paint.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/360421952/c2c-vincent-smith-teaches-painting-pilot

Last edited:
I thought about saying 'he's a gardener', but I think Odoms is the gardener.

Wouldn't Gardner be the gardener?

What's MGB?

Myself, I'm not doing anything very unusual or exciting, and I didn't do anything all that exciting or unusual yesterday, when this thread was first posted.

As a matter of fact, the most exciting thing I did both days, I watched the Detroit Tigers suffer pretty disappointing losses each of the two day.

Which sucks.

Yah

I donated alittle when odoms first started hope for pahokee

And smith talked about giving back to his community at senior speech

Imthink the art thing was also an interesting story

What does MGB stand for?

You have to be a millionaire to vacation in Mexico? I've made no secret of my profession. No one lies about being a prison guard

Nothing wrong with a public employee union gig.

My Dad was a school teacher, and I had a cousin who was with the Ann Arbor Police.

An uncle was career navy (I know that technically isn't a public employee union).

They all retired fairly young with good pensions and medical insurance and such; and they weren't ready to just sit around and do nothing, so they each started businesses that ended up doing pretty well.

Back