Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

what bullshit

Maize&Cheese304 said:
drivergreg said:
Stay classy, Michigan fans. Stay classy.

Most of us are saying it was bs? Mr Stanfield is being himself with the videos. Which the billy madison one was funny

I wouldn't have posted the second one if it weren't for the stay classy remark. Just jokes man.

the bottom line is if you touched a kicker you better touch the ball too . MD gambled more than he had in his pocket

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":rlkpkopb]

Most of us are saying it was bs? Mr Stanfield is being himself with the videos. Which the billy madison one was funny

I wouldn't have posted the second one if it weren't for the stay classy remark. Just jokes man.[/quote:rlkpkopb]

I found it funny. Of course I'm not a msu fan.

Very entertaining game between the conference's two-best teams.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
drivergreg said:
Stay classy, Michigan fans. Stay classy.

I was aiming my remark specifically at him.

drivergreg said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

I was aiming my remark specifically at him.

Well, you used the plural "fans," which made us think you were referring to all the rest of us, too.

God dammit, ya fuck...

Back