Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What Happened??

Thanks Grandy...I didn't really mind the negative score anyways.

Tony was wondering about the yahoo ff league. I don't know what happened yet I knew what was going to happen at some point. Hope he still posts.

Id rather have less moderators to be honest. When it comes down to it we don't really know these people and they have access to information. Just this week I got a notice from yahoo that my account may have been compromised. Not blaming anyone but I've had that account for 8 yrs with no issues....then I join this board and weird shit starts happening.

I used a different email and made a password just for this board. Not saying any wierd shit is/will happen but better safe than sorry.

I don't even want to log onto my yahoo account, I probably have like 100,000 spam emails.

Slick is still here, just not as a mod. I deleted my ffl so if someone else wants to make one, its fine with me. I am out of town today, but ifanyone has issues or questions, please contact me directly.

my email is hidden..that better mean only the FBI or anybody who starred in the movie Hackers can get it.

I'm here
cool.png
minor adjustment made...it's all good.

I'm not good with mod status...to tempting to beat gimps with.

LMAO no different than what was going on at the espn boards

Back