Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What is a foul in the NBA

There's more crying among "non NBA fans" about the NBA than players crying about calls. Give it a rest. You think soccer fans sit around crying about American footballs penalties?

The NBA is a joke and we have a right to yap about the calls.... But your wrong about the NBA players... They flop and yap toward the ref on just about every call or non call.. I am just tired of the star player's getting all the calls but then it has happened all the time so i guess i should be use to it..

The NBA sucks and didn't used to suck. When ABC/ESPN forcibly crams the league and it's drama queens down your throat for ten months out of the year, it goes from being a "sport" that sucks to being an irritating and never-ending annoyance. David Stern is a little asshole and his league has alienated fans in its attempt to brand the league and its stars.

I got the cure for everyone here. DON'T WATCH THE NBA, easy. You're welcome.

I don't.

Doesn't keep me from expressing my God-given American right to Freedom of Expression, now does it!?

When the NBA allowed the zone defense, that's when I zoned out.

Back