Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What's your favorite chat messenger?

Heatman

I can remember when I started using Facebook years ago, with Facebook messenger, it was a great place to chat with friends and family. Years later, WhatsApp came out and it became my favourite place to chat. It still didn't too long for me to be introduced to Discord but WhatsApp still remains my favourite place to chat.

What about you? Which one is your favorite chat messenger?

I don't use any but my brother always mentions Whatsapp like it's the Mosiah.

My favourite chat messengers are Telegram and Discord. I use Telegram on my phone for quick messages to all my friends, people at work, and family members. It's the simplest and easiest one to use. On my computer, I have Discord for messages and calls when playing video games.

I use three different chat messengers at the moment, they are Discord, Messenger and WhatsApp. I find that I tend to use Messenger more than either Discord or WhatsApp as that is where most people message me on nowadays so that would be my preferred messenger app at this time.

At this point in time, I’d say Slack. I probably use Discord more than anything else, but I can’t stand it. Unfortunately everyone else uses it though.

I only use Discord & Messenger most of the time now. I'll occasionally use Skype but that has been giving me problems recently since an update.

At this point in time, I’d say Slack. I probably use Discord more than anything else, but I can’t stand it. Unfortunately everyone else uses it though.
If it's not work related, there's nothing taking me to Slack. I don't even know if it's something most of my friends know about for us to decide to make use of it. WhatsApp and Discord have been great for me so far.

Back