Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What's your favorite streaming service?

Heatman

I have used so many streaming services since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus. Being forced to stay at home as a result of lockdown, it was movies and TV shows that kept most people from going insane.

Right now, I'm using Netflix, HBO Max and Disney+. They are the very best for me.

What's your favorite streaming service?

I also use Netflix and HBO Max. I was looking at Amazon Prime Video to watch movies and series too. It's definitely not a bad one, maybe I will switch to it soon.

Streaming services indeed took off in popularity when the pandemic hit. As much as I did watch some TV shows and movies, it was gaming that kept me from going insane at the time but I know everyone had their different options to help them through the lockdowns.

When it comes to streaming services I would say that my favourite is Now TV for movies and TV shows and I also enjoy using Amazon Prime Video.

I use SportsPass more than anything else these days.

Streaming services indeed took off in popularity when the pandemic hit. As much as I did watch some TV shows and movies, it was gaming that kept me from going insane at the time but I know everyone had their different options to help them through the lockdowns.

When it comes to streaming services I would say that my favourite is Now TV for movies and TV shows and I also enjoy using Amazon Prime Video.
Same with regards to gaming. That was my go to during those times.

We tend to use Hulu, ESPN+ and HBO Max the most these days. Not really feeling Netflix that much anymore and hardly ever touched Prime Video if i'm honest.

I also use Netflix and HBO Max. I was looking at Amazon Prime Video to watch movies and series too. It's definitely not a bad one, maybe I will switch to it soon.
I fell in love with HBO Max when they streamed Game of Thrones. The TV show will always remain the best when it comes to what I love most.

Back