Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What's your projection for the rest of the year?

adam86107

Lions finish 7-3 go 7-8 for the season. Talk begins about starting to turn a corner; nothing changes. 5 years of ineptitude is culminated with another 0-16 season and Mayhew finally gets fired starting the process all over.

I'll just ask you this question... What leads you to believe they can win even 3 games??

Lions finish 7-3 go 7-8 for the season. Talk begins about starting to turn a corner; nothing changes. 5 years of ineptitude is culminated with another 0-16 season and Mayhew finally gets fired starting the process all over.

why are they only playing 15 games?

I'll just ask you this question... What leads you to believe they can win even 3 games??

I don't think they can. It's just our luck that they would somewhat turn it around leading the Ford's to believe everything is ok.

A real team of guys would pull themselves out of the dumps enough to fight for a win. This team has no fight in them.
I project that they win enough games (maybe 1, maybe 2, maybe 0) enough to get screwed out of picking an actual difference maker at their draft position, thereby resulting in a first round pick with an obvious fundamental deficiency (ex: ebron being a pass catcher with brick hands)

L Bears
L Vikings
W KC
L Packers
L Raiders
L Eagles
L Packers
L St. Louis
W New Orleans
W San Fran
L Bears

3-13 and a top 5 pick.

It isn't that I want them to go 0-16, no fan really wants that. However, for there to be an ounce of hope for the near future they NEED to go 0-16. Why? Because that is the extreme the Ford's demand in order to make a change, IMO. Otherwise, they would have already made the change.

The expectation was for this team to be a contender for the playoffs at worst. Instead, they yet again are contending for #1 draft position.

2-14 and if Caldwell has lost the team, at which he may have and he doesn't get fired soon, could be a second 0-16

What's worse than going 0-16 for Lions fans, how about another 0-16! take that Lions fans. gaawd what did we do? why are we cursed like this. it's just so cruel.

How do the lions count to 10?

Zero and 1
Zero and 2
Zero and 3
Zero and 4
Zero and 5
Zero and 6
Zero and 7
Zero and 8
Zero and 9
Zero and 10

Back