Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

When do the Packers lose?

the only problem with the giants pass rush is that rodgers is even better under pressure.

Id much rather have rodgers getting time to throw.

And the giants pass rush got to brees like 2 times the whole game.

But I'm curious to see the saints offense in the cold at green bay.

Giants should be and will be fired up for this game. Embarrassing performance last week, Tuck and Osi could easily change the tide. If they both have great games, Rodgers will have problems.

Fuck Finley, hate that piece of trash. He is in my money league and does NOTHING, NOTHING.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Fuck Finley, hate that piece of trash. He is in my money league and does NOTHING, NOTHING.
not really finley's fault, defenses are blanketing him. thats why the wide recievers have been having monster games lately instead.

I've got the giants winning in my pick em league, hopefully I'm right.

Either way that game turned out was good though....packers lose and no more 16-0 talk, packers win and the giants are even further behind in the wildcard chase....so it's all good

the thing that surprises me the most is how the Packers - and especially Rodgers - don't seem to care about anything other than playing the game. Absolutely no pressure.

That last drive to win against the Giants was ridiculously easy. Like... they are the coolest customers on the block, no matter what's on the line.

Such a weak ass schedule to end the year now.. They could go 16-0 now... I hope the Lions bring their A+ game...

tigers99888 said:
Such a weak ass schedule to end the year now.. They could go 16-0 now... I hope the Lions bring their A+ game...

Even though the Packers say different, I have to think it would be hard for them not to pull the "most important" players for at least the majority of the game come week 16 if the #1 seed is locked up...would be ashame if mathews, Woodson, Raji, Rodgers or someone like that went down hard.

Beez said:
tigers99888 said:

Even though the Packers say different, I have to think it would be hard for them not to pull the "most important" players for at least the majority of the game come week 16 if the #1 seed is locked up...would be ashame if mathews, Woodson, Raji, Rodgers or someone like that went down hard.

Resting players early is shown to have negative effects on how the team plays in the playoffs, especially after getting a bye. The offense needs to keep its rhythm going, so I say play all starters, at least to the 4th quarter.

theo said:
Beez said:

Resting players early is shown to have negative effects on how the team plays in the playoffs, especially after getting a bye. The offense needs to keep its rhythm going, so I say play all starters, at least to the 4th quarter.

While I agree, put yourself in McCarthy's shoes...maybe not everyone but I think you have to protect certain assets, even if you just limit the amount they play in the game. If you're going to have Rodgers throw make it quick slants, screens etc...Have Mathews rotating out with someone. Things like that.

I thought the Giants might be the team to do it. Now, it might come down to the Lions. eek

Back